IGNORED

International watch (merged)

Lanterne Rouge

We normally have one of these to see how our lads are doing whilst away with their countries and I see @JasonM88 has posted re. England U20s who are playing this afternoon.

To kick it off, tonight we have Wales v ROI where Callum should get a start given all the injuries/retirements/fallings out with Roy Keane that the Irish have at the moment. The game is on Sky sports Main Event (Channel 401) at 7pm.

Also the Czech Republic play Ukraine at the same time so our new CB warrior Tomas could well be playing - I must admit, I`d missed the fact he`d been called up. I can`t see any TV coverage but it may be that Sky Sports Football (channel 403) which is showing Germany v France may have a red button option for the other games.

• Admin

Lloyd and Jay Dasilva both started in the U20s 2-0 win over Switzerland this afternoon. Dasilva captained the side.

Whilst looking for this info I saw that the U20s will be playing against Italy at this non-league ground in October:

CAADDC03-FCA9-4F52-A22B-D018BCC55C80.jpeg

I had previously likened Rovers’ tents and patio furniture to something from non-League but I might need to revise this view ?

19 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Ridiculously good from Bale

You just knew as he controlled the ball what was going to happen 

Makes it look so easy

World class is Bale and Wales are playing some breathtaking stuff - albeit against a seriously depleted RoI

13 minutes ago, Ian M said:

Lloyd and Jay Dasilva both started in the U20s 2-0 win over Switzerland this afternoon. Dasilva captained the side.

Whilst looking for this info I saw that the U20s will be playing against Italy at this non-league ground in October:

CAADDC03-FCA9-4F52-A22B-D018BCC55C80.jpeg

I had previously likened Rovers’ tents and patio furniture to something from non-League but I might need to revise this view ?

Talking of Fylde

Laughed at this

( Its quite a funny Account to have a browse at )

https://mobile.twitter.com/AFCFYLDEMatch/status/1037057258662846465

A19EB0EE-2E1F-460F-96B7-3427BB6F764B.png

5 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Watching Wales v ROI on S4C, I hope the Co-commentator is wearing wet weather gear cos he's getting a soaking.............the main commentator is getting extremely excited, not that I Understand a word.......except constant references to Ryan Giggs.

Best not mention Ryan Giggs and getting excited in the same sentence mate, you`ll get a super-injunction

Archived