IGNORED

Landsdown chant

Barney12

36 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That I like!

Now the real test will be to hear it at AG..........

:shocking:Well, that's a first. I'm honoured.... I think. :blink:

If you like it then it's up to you to start it off in the SC with a few pints before the game and take it into the ground.....

I'll look forward to you being the chantstarter and it booming out across AG.:yes:

46 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Not usually one to bother about spelling or grammar but always amazes me the amount of people that, after all these years, still think his name is Steve Landsdown.

Totally agree - we’ve also had loads of other guff regularly on here like:

”Aston Gate”

”Steve Cottrill/Cotterell/Coteril”

”Lewis Carey” (when discussing our defender not keeper)

”Kod-i-ja/Kodja”

”Tammy Abrams”

”Calum O’Dowda”

”Jamie Patterson”

”Corey Smith”

...and even “Bistol City”

....etc etc etc....it obviously ain’t that important in the grand scheme of things (except to pedants like me!) but come on, it ain’t difficult to get them right is it?!

7 hours ago, redsquirrel said:

who gives a toss about how things are spelt? I certainly don't. appreciate some people cant be bothered but having digs at them also pokes it at those that just cannot and that is not really fair.. think yourself lucky to be able to spell,some just aren't so lucky

I'd better not start about capital letters etc !!

Being serious though, am I the only one that thinks making a song about an owner is nothing short of cringeworthy?

Harry Dolman would be turning in his grave !!

17 hours ago, Ivorguy said:

There are times when I truly despair of otib, and this thread is one of them.  Cringeworthy is only the half of it

Only because you cannot stand the fact that some of us are actually grateful to SL, as opposed to nearly every single post of yours which is having a dig or slagging him off. Don't know why you dislike SL so much?

31 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

I'd better not start about capital letters etc !!

Being serious though, am I the only one that thinks making a song about an owner is nothing short of cringeworthy?

Harry Dolman would be turning in his grave !!

There was definitely an EE song for Harry Dolman.

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 11:00, Barney12 said:

In the week that Bolton go into administration isn't it time that Landsdown got a chant for all of his hard work and...well...money!?

Why don't you just give him a reach around instead.

Archived