IGNORED

Reading v Bristol City Match Day 16

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Johnson clueless today. Why can't he see obvious things at times? Why is it that he moves Eliasaon wide left when he has been so good wide right. Why didn't we stick with the 433 that looked so good against Stoke second half. That goal was coming, why not change it to 433 then as we looked like we desperately needed an extra body in midfield with Pack's legs gone and Walsh struggling. He waits for us to concede before now doing anything.

Because Johnson doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing. 

Johnson clueless today. Why can't he see obvious things at times? Why is it that he moves Eliasaon wide left when he has been so good wide right. Why didn't we stick with the 433 that looked so good against Stoke second half. That goal was coming, why not change it to 433 then as we looked like we desperately needed an extra body in midfield with Pack's legs gone and Walsh struggling. He waits for us to concede before now doing anything.

LJ it seems is never proactive...it has exposed his lack of foresight yet again.

There is simply no semblance of a consistent game plan this season. Constant changes in personnel, formation and tactics (seemingly based on the opposition) are just leading to confusion.

No doubt LJ thinks he is being clever and sophisticated but it just looks chaotic.

Famara falls over shooting.

Thought we were poor first half, I think we’ve been worse second.

I know I like to find the positives but today I’m honestly struggling to find any. Pato has put in two good balls?!

10 minutes to go and I know the players will keep going, but not sure we’ll get anything from this game today.

Archived