IGNORED

Have we slipped into the relegation spots?

reddogkev

On 14/11/2018 at 10:51, glynriley said:

When we won 3 on the trot earlier this season, you wanted to give a LJ a job for life, so it's not just the negative's that are over egged!!

Don't know how often you actually go to games but for me (ST Holder) I've not really enjoyed many games since January. A few glimpses here and there but the lack of a game plan makes for too many disjointed performances.

I looked at the calendar on the weekend and realised we only had 2 home games between now and Christmas, 1 of which I can't make...and I was quite relieved!!

Spot on mate....I can’t remember actually ‘enjoying’ many home games this year, and it’s christmas in a minute.....

12 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

If you need a tonic pop down to the Mem on Saturday.

Watching them won’t improve our mob 

On 15/11/2018 at 23:08, reddogkev said:

My next game will likely be Millwall in a few weeks.  Praying the football gets a bit better by then!

Totally gutted watching this season 

12 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

If you need a tonic pop down to the Mem on Saturday.

8 minutes ago, shelts said:

Watching them won’t improve our mob 

Don’t worry Shelts - that moronic comment came ..........from somebody who never bothers to leave their armchair when City are playing

Ironically you have more chance of spotting this particular armchair troll at the Minimal or more likely The County Ground

Priceless

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Don’t worry Shelts - that moronic comment came ..........from somebody who never bothers to leave their armchair when City are playing

Ironically you have more chance of spotting this particular armchair troll at the Minimal or more likely The County Ground

Priceless

How do you know so much about @1bristolcity? I’ve noticed you call him out on a couple of threads now ?

On 15/11/2018 at 23:11, BS4 on Tour... said:

Spot on mate....I can’t remember actually ‘enjoying’ many home games this year, and it’s christmas in a minute.....

Slight exaggeration , but I get your point . :xmas: ?
Was only saying to a mate on the way in Vs Preston, if it wasn't for the social side I really doubt it would be worth going. I have to go to a Wedding on the 1st, staying away. Really thinking about if it's worth trying to rush back for the Millwall game. I'd have to go home first to drop the Mrs off , so very tempted to just use the red button. Sad that I even think that.

On 15/11/2018 at 23:11, BS4 on Tour... said:

22 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Was only saying to a mate on the way in Vs Preston, if it wasn't for the social side I really doubt it would be worth going. I have to go to a Wedding on the 1st, staying away. Really thinking about if it's worth trying to rush back for the Millwall game. I'd have to go home first to drop the Mrs off , so very tempted to just use the red button. Sad that I even think that.

Quite right. It's nowhere near Christmas yet

22 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Quite right. It's nowhere near Christmas yet

Only two more home fixtures until Christmas, not expecting to enjoy them either.....

Archived