IGNORED

Leeds United v Bristol City Match Day 18

Septic Peg

3 minutes ago, hollydog said:

Very strange comment. My boss is from Cardiff and is called Mohammed. Very longstanding Yemeni tradition from the days of the old docks.

Stand down the PC police. I'm just saying that traditionally Jason is not a name that was paired with Mohammed.

Just like purple and lime is not a kit connected with this club in days of yore.

But, you know, times move on...

21 minutes ago, Lympsham Red said:

Reporter covering us on Final Score has just said criticised our purple and lime kit, saying it looks awful and then Jason Mohammed says that there's "nothing traditional about those colours!". ?

I don't care what others say , I love our Purple and Lime .

Why be traditional when you can be original ? 

Just now, Fordy62 said:

Just shows how bad we must have been against Preston for people to be rating this performance. 

Make no mistakes, we’re sub par and second best. Oh and haven’t ever looked like scoring. 

Preston was that bad but this has been ok if you consider a point away at Leeds a good one. Performance has been ok. Leeds are not easy to play against but we have had some good play. Unforuneately we have nothing resembling a striker and that is where all our good play stops. A couple times Weimann has gotten on to a ball down the channel in their box but instead of squaring up and trying to take the defender on he turns and goes backwards. Meanwhile we are defending quite deep and taking time for help to arrive. Think Weimann needs to take a bit more responsibility in those situations and put their defense under pressure by trying to beat his man and shoot. Has premier league experience so I expect a bit more from him. 

1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

Stand down the PC police. I'm just saying that traditionally Jason is not a name that was paired with Mohammed.

Just like purple and lime is not a kit connected with this club in days of yore.

But, you know, times move on...

It was obvious to most what you were saying to be honest 

First half summary. IMO we have been very wasteful with the ball, usually swiftly giving it away cheaply as there is no outlet when we do have a chance to play forward. Generally, we are second best in all positions. Did grow into it after half an hour or so however, there is no real threat from us. Having said that it’s 0-0 and Leeds have not created many golden chances.

Archived