IGNORED

Leeds United v Bristol City Match Day 18

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, redsince1994 said:

O'Dowda 'unwell' apparently.

I don’t know what he does on International Duty but that’s the second time he has come back unwell. Think last time it was later said he was being sick after a bang to the head. So unlucky isn’t he.

Just now, Garland-sweden said:

Interesting team. But, Paterson again? Hope Im wrong and Pato scores.

Thought Paterson was a bit better against Preston when he came on.

Only player to successfully make a pass into the oppo box all game I think.

Wouldn't be in my starting line up still but an in form Patto would help turn things around.

Don’t mind the lineup. Pato obviously a wonder how he still starts but he just can produce something out of nothing. He is the, in theory, ome that can create a bit of magic. Be good to see Hakeeb. Liked the look of him in preseason. Their back 4 and keeper is very makeshift. Two younguns and a winger at fullback. Their front 4 a lot of creativity and quality. This is the type of match city do well in. Up against it, away from home against a heavy favourite. I’d be a bit surprised if we were battered. Hope I can find some kind of stream

Gut feeling Adelakun will turn out to be a great signing.

If he settles in with a couple of strong away performances we can look forward to seeing him make his home debut against Millwall.

His inclusion already makes today's game far more interesting.

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I believe Johnson sometimes lies about players being unwell or having slight niggles. Not every time obviously, but it is easier to say that than say they are dropped.

All managers do I agree. I remember seeing Lee Miller out having a meal when he was meant to have been laid up after having his wisdom teeth out, he was surprised when I told him as this was the latest in the reasons why he wasn’t playing!

8 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Gut feeling Adelakun will turn out to be a great signing.

If he settles in with a couple of strong away performances we can look forward to seeing him make his home debut against Millwall.

His inclusion already makes today's game far more interesting.

Dependant on where LJ plays him, the formation, and instructions he's given of course.

In essence though an exciting player who will get shots in.

36 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

Interesting team. But, Paterson again? Hope Im wrong and Pato scores.

Did no one ask at the forum, when LJ was having a cosy chat with the supporters...........what is the skeleton in LJ's cupboard that only Patterson seems to know about? For surely there can be no other reason for his constant selection?

24 minutes ago, ncnsbcfc said:

No physical presence up front or even recognised strikers starting though.

Shows the weakness of out summer recruitment.

Getting anything today will be a bonus that's for sure. Just hoping for a better display than against Preston.

One performance that sticks out in my mind this season is Swansea away. No recognised striker then either and we were brilliant. This team seems more in that mould than the one that played against Preston. 

Our summer recruitment was good on paper. Most were happy but our biggest failure was not replacing Bobby Reid. Other than that think most our signings have been good. Eisa and Adelakun now fit and ready to contrinute too. 

Archived