IGNORED

FA Cup Numbers/Draw - HUDDERSFIELD HOME (Merged)

phantom

57 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Udders fans as thrilled as we are

:laughcont:

E4247902-DCF8-43F8-8942-D995185208F8.png

As both clubs seem so enthused, perhaps we could agree to do rock, paper, scissors to decide the tie to save the fuss of actually playing the tie?

1 minute ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

I quite fancy this game, actually.

Just as long as it's not cold. Or pissing it down. And it's only a tenner. And there's nothing decent on TV. And the crowd is L1 size, so I can park close and getaway quick-sharp after. And it definitely is Huddersfield and not Preston.

I’m meh about it......I might buy a ticket but may not.

50 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

They look about right , size wise , for our DNA profile too

A couple off Duracell’s and they can be busy bees

Unril the batteries run out 

Do they do a Diony one ?

They do, even comes with LJ!

22B03EBD-4F92-40A5-A407-D8BA7036F124.jpeg

5 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

is that the Diony one?

It is, an exact recreation of a half time team talk between the 2 footballing gods immortalised forever in cheap plastic that hurts like hell if you stand on it.

A gift for every City fan in your family.

Shopping tips available all week, try the veal.

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It’s a bit of a dull draw tho. I bet they feel the same...

There's only about six or seven "exciting" draws: Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea. Some might add Bristol Rovers to this, but I believe they were not in the hat this time. So, the odds are against an exciting draw.

Get to the later rounds and the odds will shorten,  as we found last season.

I don't know why people aren't excited by this draw. We'll have a great chance of advancing against what will probably be a weakened side. They can't afford to risk their most important performers against us, and Lee will have our players fired up to give an all round impressive attacking dominant performance against a team devoid of any form of confidence. What we need to do is come out of the traps flying, all guns blazing, stamp our authority on the game using our DNA and our unquestionable team spirit to demoralise Huddersfield from the outset, in a packed stadium with an electric blanket of an atmosphere. I know Lee will have the boys eager to show the nation what he's doing and how the plan is coming together, slowly but surely, onwards and upwards. Let's put this baby to bed and get into the next round and maybe another glamourous tie, like Spurs and the first game they play at the new ground. Is that going over the top? 

1 minute ago, Rich said:

I don't know why people aren't excited by this draw. We'll have a great chance of advancing against what will probably be a weakened side. They can't afford to risk their most important performers against us, and Lee will have our players fired up to give an all round impressive attacking dominant performance against a team devoid of any form of confidence. What we need to do is come out of the traps flying, all guns blazing, stamp our authority on the game using our DNA and our unquestionable team spirit to demoralise Huddersfield from the outset, in a packed stadium with an electric blanket of an atmosphere. I know Lee will have the boys eager to show the nation what he's doing and how the plan is coming together, slowly but surely, onwards and upwards. Let's put this baby to bed and get into the next round and maybe another glamourous tie, like Spurs and the first game they play at the new ground. Is that going over the top? 

Top satire!  Did you write for ‘The Thick of It’?

10 hours ago, downendcity said:

As both clubs seem so enthused, perhaps we could agree to do rock, paper, scissors to decide the tie to save the fuss of actually playing the tie?

I’m not sure who they want. They been sat in the Prem playing the teams everyone scrambles for week in week out. They either wanted a low league team so they could progress or a local rival. Maybe they actually feel threatened by us! :laughcont:

38 minutes ago, RedM said:

I’m not sure who they want. They been sat in the Prem playing the teams everyone scrambles for week in week out. They either wanted a low league team so they could progress or a local rival. Maybe they actually feel threatened by us! :laughcont:

Huddersfield Town fan in peace.

I usually hope for a good chance of progressing or a "glamour" tie. As we play league games against the giants (this season anyway) I just hoped for somebody:

a) I'd be confident of beating,
b) Preferably local.

Away to Bristol City ticks neither of those boxes.

1 hour ago, Bugliner said:

I usually hope for a good chance of progressing or a "glamour" tie. As we play league games against the giants (this season anyway) I just hoped for somebody:

b) Preferably local.

Welcome Bugliner

How are you finding the overall experience of the Premier League ?

( You did brilliantly last season to stay up and bloody a few noses)

b) Preferably local.

Can’t blame you, but in your favour we are getting beaten by almost everyone at the moment. The Caraboo cup last year was great for us, but widely blamed for costing us at least a playoff place if not an auto spot. I don’t think the FA cup will be of much interest to many unless we had pulled out a top 6 cup. Many are voting with their feet as they have no confidence in our Manager. There is a lot of unrest here,  we are as split as any Brexit vote, and I don’t know what the situation will be by the time we meet. 

If we had to play you I would have liked an away tie, never been to Huddersfield.  Sorry but I was wanting you to lose the playoff’s when you played Reading I think it was, purely as I planned to go there the next season. I used to watch Aaron Mooy on tv playing in Australia, would have liked him here. 

We feel the same about this tie as you do, unlike you we can’t wish for anything local as most of our games are 100 miles plus away. I might go, hope we price sensibly for both sets of fans.

b) Preferably local.

If you concede plenty of own goals, then we may have a chance.

Archived