IGNORED

Birmingham City v Bristol City Match Day Thread 21

Septic Peg

Sorry!!!!

I forgot!!!!

Arrrrgh!

Ok. So Harry Redknapp.

Probably "chuckeen tha footbawl guy-me" now. Birmingham was likely to be the final team managed.

Dealing with Nico Krankcar (sic on purpose) or dealing with John Barrowman? Hm...

But then, he mentions us to the nation. Millions watching on ITV and he refers to us as "titties". 

I'll take it. ( o )( o )

Talking of knockers, Matty Taylor looked ok at the Gala Dinner? Thought his hip was ouch? Comeback soon?

Sorry for being so brief. I had it all planned and it went to shit. Just like Lee Johnson. Oof.

Brummies 2-1 win.

Bedsheets!

Coyrs...

17 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Sorry!!!!

I forgot!!!!

Arrrrgh!

Ok. So Harry Redknapp.

Probably "chuckeen tha footbawl guy-me" now. Birmingham was likely to be the final team managed.

Dealing with Nico Krankcar (sic on purpose) or dealing with John Barrowman? Hm...

But then, he mentions us to the nation. Millions watching on ITV and he refers to us as "titties". 

I'll take it. ( o )( o )

Talking of knockers, Matty Taylor looked ok at the Gala Dinner? Thought his hip was ouch? Comeback soon?

Sorry for being so brief. I had it all planned and it went to shit. Just like Lee Johnson. Oof.

Brummies 2-1 win.

Bedsheets!

Coyrs...

Condensed Version

Birmingham:

Pegs boobed again

34 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Sorry!!!!

I forgot!!!!

Arrrrgh!

Ok. So Harry Redknapp.

Harry name-checked Bristol City Football Club on I'm A Celebrity last night.  Not because we were the last professional club that he managed against, with a 0-1 victory ensuring safety for Birmingham, but during some discussion about cockney rhyming slang!!?

1 minute ago, New Dazzler said:

Harry name-checked Bristol City Football Club on I'm A Celebrity last night.  Not because we were the last professional club that he played against, with a 0-1 victory ensuring safety for Birmingham, but during some discussion about cockney rhyming slang!!?

It was about tits.

Luverly pair of Bristol’s.

Amazing what we are famed for.

Could be worse - could be from North Bristol and be famous for being poor, dog fiddling and horse punching !! ?

Archived