IGNORED

Birmingham City v Bristol City Match Day Thread 21

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, Red_Wizard said:

WE HAVE HAD A SHOT ON TARGET

Just now, The dastardly red said:

I've just put the heating on

If you put the heating on when we get a shot on target, how do you celebrate a goal?

Just now, DaveInSA said:

absolutely and completely ZERO movement off the ball.

too much space between players and the ball.

nobody ******* wants the ball.

painful to watch

Pato wants the ball, but only if he can collect around the half-way line and lay off to someone... just like against Millwall, he ain't getting nowhere near supporting Fammy...

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

City forward passing looking as sh1t as recently I'm afraid

1 minute ago, Bristol is red said:

Too many loose/poor balls from us at the moment.

Just now, The Original OTIB said:

Johnson going nuts because a ball forward on the diagonal ignored for a square pass then Pisano licks long to nobody.

DED4DF63-0B4C-4612-9D16-54A1E15B3C49.gif

1 minute ago, Super said:

Our passing has been a disgrace so far. Pathetic.

LJ goes on about our identity, being a passing team playing attractive football, but we can’t seem to do the most basic of passes. No identity at all, unless this is what he’s going for...

3 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Pato wants the ball, but only if he can collect around the half-way line and lay off to someone... just like against Millwall, he ain't getting nowhere near supporting Fammy...

I don't know if it's his fault though - I feel like when we get possession our centre backs split with Pack in the middle, every single time. Kelly and Pisano run up the touchline far too far, and so so wide - very hard to hit with a pass. It creates a massive gap in the middle of the pitch with none of our players there. We basically have Pack + 2 CBs in a line, then a huge gap, then everyone else within about 5-10m of the pitch up front. Ball goes back and forth, then whoosh.

Occasionally Pato will come back to get it in midfield, or Brownhill will - but has no support, so ends up losing it. It's just so predictable.

Archived