IGNORED

Dede

joe jordans teeth

On 15/12/2018 at 23:19, 1960maaan said:

Eliasson was given a few proper outings when he first came, Eisa had a few minutes at the end of a couple of games. I hope you're right, but seeing as he hasn't got on even when Fam looks dead on his feet it seems pointless taking up a space on the bench with him. May as well have had DaSilva or someone who LJ trusts enough to actually get on.

He actually stated on R B the other week Eisa not a championship player yet id like to see him get a bit more game time thirty goals in league two i know but a goalscorers a goalscorer

3 minutes ago, RobintheRed Red said:

He actually stated on R B the other week Eisa not a championship player yet id like to see him get a bit more game time thirty goals in league two i know but a goalscorers a goalscorer

I think we will once it`s obvious we`re going to end up mid-table. We`ll see a lot more of him, Adelekun and the likes of Joe Morrell when the games aren`t that important.

19 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I think we will once it`s obvious we`re going to end up mid-table. We`ll see a lot more of him, Adelekun and the likes of Joe Morrell when the games aren`t that important.

There are not that many of those games though. Wasn’t it only until 3-4 games left we mathematically could not make the playoffs last season? Also you are only ever a few games from safety when you are midtable. Imagine the stick if asked why Adelakun, Eisa and Morrell played in an early March match and he said because we look mid table and why not see what they got. I just can’t see it going down well. 

1 hour ago, JoeAman08 said:

There are not that many of those games though. Wasn’t it only until 3-4 games left we mathematically could not make the playoffs last season? Also you are only ever a few games from safety when you are midtable. Imagine the stick if asked why Adelakun, Eisa and Morrell played in an early March match and he said because we look mid table and why not see what they got. I just can’t see it going down well. 

I get what you`re saying and no-one at the club would (or should) come out and say it but we all know the situation and I don`t think most fans would be that surprised to see us giving some of our prospects game time - many would even welcome it I think.

14 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Exactly.....I think @joe jordans teeth made it up....a very strange thing to call him.....

Leonardo de Deus Santos (born 18 April 1978), known as Dedé, is a retired Brazilian professional footballer who played as either a left back or midfielder, and the current assistant coach at Turkish club Eskişehirspor.

1ED899E5-3BF8-403C-A8D3-434A80796AFF.jpeg

not to be confused with (MCDede  ?️‍♀️

8DB7C559-A130-470C-9F54-069B0EDC867E.gif

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Leonardo de Deus Santos (born 18 April 1978), known as Dedé, is a retired Brazilian professional footballer who played as either a left back or midfielder, and the current assistant coach at Turkish club Eskişehirspor.

1ED899E5-3BF8-403C-A8D3-434A80796AFF.jpeg

not to be confused with (MCDede  ?️‍♀️

8DB7C559-A130-470C-9F54-069B0EDC867E.gif

So not Fammy then! 

3 hours ago, Garland-sweden said:

When Famara gets god passes outside the box he is very sharp. Good shot he has. From day one I liked him. When our team not play well then offcause Famara is not doing well. Think Odowda in form is important for  our offensive, he makes space for Famara. 

Pack's good. But he's not that good.

Archived