IGNORED

Robbored's let's talk Bollox thread

RedLionLad

1 minute ago, RedM said:

I’m going to leave this thread for now as I am believing it’s made in good humour, I’m sure if we get complaints or another mod feels differently it might be best removed. 

It’s RLL getting the hump with me because ive been disagreeing with him/her.

Its no big deal as far I’m concerned RedM.

3 minutes ago, RedM said:

I’m going to leave this thread for now as I am believing it’s made in good humour, I’m sure if we get complaints or another mod feels differently it might be best removed. 

Not sure it can do any good at all M

Completely fed up with every thread being derailed , but a thread started about any individual  can not be a positive thing , whoever that may be

Similar to opening threads / posts referring to people as morons .... though that appears allowed

42 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Not sure it can do any good at all M

Completely fed up with every thread being derailed , but a thread started about any individual  can not be a positive thing , whoever that may be

Similar to opening threads / posts referring to people as morons .... though that appears allowed

We can’t monitor everything, as ever we encourage people to report posts if they think the content isn’t in keeping with the forum.

Personally I’m happy to let people blow off steam a bit sometimes, probably better here than in the real world at times, and yes we’ve all done it. I quite like a bit of banter but as ever if it become unequal and unfair and one party is being affected it’s not nice. Certain posters, yes more than one, are perfectly able to give as good as they get and revel in the attention but when push comes to shove I think this is a great place and we all stand united. People have gone through both good and bad times and I’d like to think we would be there for eachother.

Happy New Year

Here endth RedM’s sermon. 

7 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

As per title.

A thread created solely for Robbored to talk bollox, thus leaving other threads free for proper, uninterrupted football debate.

I'm sure we all talk bollox at times, so no need for just one thread.

Maybe one for each of us???

Free speech, all entitled to their own opinion, even if others disagree with it.

That's surely the one thing we can all agree on.

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

If there was a forum award for most patronising poster, you’d win hands down  Bob.

Its disappointing that you feel the need to do it - you do occasionally make some excellent posts.

Unfortunately, due to his high post count he’s able to get away with a lot of things that other posters wouldn’t. 

It makes having a reasonable debate with him difficult as he turns personal very quickly and it’s meant that other posters have stopped posting as it can ruin your enjoyment of the forum when somebody utilising their post count to be overly patronising and at times bullying. 

As you say, Bob does do some very good posts and so it’s a shame he chooses to ignore forum rules the majority of the time and it’s also a shame that he never gets reprimanded for it, which I’d imagine wouldn’t be the same for others on a smaller post count

You can respond to this with a laughing emoji/personal jibe Bob, I’m really not bothered. As @Robbored said, there’s little chance of you changing

3 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Unfortunately, due to his high post count he’s able to get away with a lot of things that other posters wouldn’t. 

It makes having a reasonable debate with him difficult as he turns personal very quickly and it’s meant that other posters have stopped posting as it can ruin your enjoyment of the forum when somebody utilising their post count to be overly patronising and at times bullying. 

As you say, Bob does do some very good posts and so it’s a shame he chooses to ignore forum rules the majority of the time and it’s also a shame that he never gets reprimanded for it, which I’d imagine wouldn’t be the same for others on a smaller post count

Add complete hypocrite to your CV

Please post the worst insult I have directed at you ,......... I invite you

And I’ll show you dozens of posts on this forum even in recent weeks that are far worse that you’ve either liked or ignored

:yes:

Anyway , badges to be made so I mustn’t interrupt you....

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Add complete hypocrite to your CV

Please post the worst insult I have directed at you ,......... I invite you

And I’ll show you dozens of posts on this forum even in recent weeks that are far worse that you’ve either liked or ignored

:yes:

Anyway , badges to be made so I mustn’t interrupt you....

It’s not about insults (which is something you are good at) it’s about cheap, snide remarks, such as the one you end your post with. 

I could go back to a certain conversation you were having with @Robbored a few weeks back where you did insult him on numerous occasions, I decided to stick up for him and you turned on me, but I won’t as it’ll just waste everyone else’s time. Although I’m perfectly sure you know what I mean. 

As I said, your a decent poster some of the time, it’s just a shame you have to bully other posters when they don’t agree with you

Archived