IGNORED

Bristol City v Huddersfield Town FA Cup Match Day

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

Surprised Brownhill starts. Makes sense to keep Diedhiou and Paterson in the XI though I think - they’re playing well, why break their momentum.

That pretty much says it!

Morrell has earned a start but this is a free hit against a poor team a league above us...

16 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

And, noticeably with no Tammy Abraham in the squad. We’ve been allowed to play Da Silva and have Kalas on the bench - this leads me to believe that Chelsea may not want him cup tied for some reason...

Good sign that they are both in the squad - tells me that they are here for the season ???

17 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

And, noticeably with no Tammy Abraham in the squad. We’ve been allowed to play Da Silva and have Kalas on the bench - this leads me to believe that Chelsea may not want him cup tied for some reason...

Signing for Wolves on Mon/Tue on loan

4 minutes ago, Cider red said:

Pack has played every leaguegame this season, Pato hasn't played anything like the same minutes.

Can’t rememebr the last time Paterson started on the bench...? Don’t think they’d be too far off personally. Him and Brownhill have got to be close seconds to Pack for mins played so far (outfield players). 

13 minutes ago, chinapig said:

3 more goals conceded. They'll sign a few more forwards then and pay them a fortune.

Apparently they once won the European Cup, but they don't like to talk about it.

Can you imagine a conversation between them and Forest fans :laughcont:

8 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

On BBC they’re asking the guy from Gillingham who he wants next round.

No point in asking really is there if we get through...

I think we might draw them out if we get through, so nearly Cardiff which would have been interesting

Real shame that neither Taylor or Eisa start, maybe trying to get Fam into top form , but I see it as a chance missed. If Fam's form drops of , or he gets injured we don't have anyone with any minutes on the pitch to come in.

Great that Morrell starts, and I see it as an attacking move to include DaSilva. 

2 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

The FA Cup is my big love?

How's the wife/husband/significant other taking it ?? :whistle:

24 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Can’t rememebr the last time Paterson started on the bench...? Don’t think they’d be too far off personally. Him and Brownhill have got to be close seconds to Pack for mins played so far (outfield players). 

Eh? This season Paterson has started on the subs bench vs QPR, Swansea, Blackburn, West Brom, Sheff Utd, Aston Villa, Rotherham, Reading and Preston - and when he’s started games he has been subbed off loads of times. He’s played nowhere near the minutes that Pack has this season...

Archived