IGNORED

Villa v Blades Tonight

myol'man

I'd rather the blades won.

A. Because i'd rather bridge a gap between the likes of us Villa, Birmingham, Hull and Blackburn etc... So then its only really who are ahead of us and Derby we are competing with. There is already a 4 point gap hopefully after this weekend that's widen 

B. I want Villa to have 0 chance of going up i hope they are in this division for many years to come. 

28 minutes ago, downendcity said:

villa win to deprive Sheff u any points but villa to get 15 point deduction for ftp breach! 

Is the right answer! ?

Failing that, draw would stall momentum a bit more on both sides and leave us as the coming force with 2 games in hand...Sheffield United's form has been pretty good so a draw may deflate the balloon a bit, which would help.

It comes down to the same old calculation as usual for these games. 

There are 3 points available from this fixture, but a draw means only 2 points are allocated. That has to be the best outcome for us. 

Keep as many points as possible away from our rivals’ total. 

29 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

It comes down to the same old calculation as usual for these games. 

There are 3 points available from this fixture, but a draw means only 2 points are allocated. That has to be the best outcome for us. 

Keep as many points as possible away from our rivals’ total. 

There have been draws in 28% of games this season, as opposed to 26.8% last season.  Not much difference.  A draw is best result for two of our competitors, worse result us Villa win imho.

A win for Villa brings them closer behind us, but a win for Sheffield takes them a bit out of our reach, so what do we want from this one?

A draw seems to be my favoured result with both teams dropping 2 points in the process, or would you prefer one or other to win this one?

I suppose a few red cards for key players and dare I say a couple of injuries might be a handy bonus.

A big game for both sides and well worth a watch, I think.

Whoops, sorry, someone has already posted - please merge.

11 hours ago, BS10 RED said:

I'd rather the blades won.

A. Because i'd rather bridge a gap between the likes of us Villa, Birmingham, Hull and Blackburn etc... So then its only really who are ahead of us and Derby we are competing with. There is already a 4 point gap hopefully after this weekend that's widen 

B. I want Villa to have 0 chance of going up i hope they are in this division for many years to come. 

bang on with point B!  Bleating on about how they are too good for this division and should be back in the PL, how they are a big club and should be back in the PL.  How they were once the champions of England and should be back in the PL.  'You've only come for the Villa...'.....

Ummm, no, we've come to see your shit defence and your ability to ship goals at an alarming rate.  As well as trying to see you become the Real Madrid of the league by bringing together a bunch of individuals who can't play as a team.  Comical.  Below Birmingham.

Billy Sharp should be able to fill his boots tonight.

Archived