IGNORED

Bristol City v Blackburn Rovers Match Day 22

Septic Peg

3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

As Hinchcliffe said....we are in a false position 

Very poor 

We’re 21 games into the season and we’ve collected more points than 20 teams below us. Were the Huddersfield and Fulham wins “false”, or is your assessment of the entire club, squad and season always based on the previous match?

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

We’re 21 games into the season and we’ve collected more points than 20 teams below us. Were the Huddersfield and Fulham wins “false”, or is your assessment of the entire club, squad and season always based on the previous match?

We have been poor this season. Simple as that. Huddersfield aside and I can't remember another game at home that we looked decent in 

Games like Millwall and Blackburn at home, if we have any ambition to hit top 6....we have to be taking points from these games 

We are just so underwhelming. As we have ended up looking for the last 3 seasons in a row 

Reminds me of just how LJ was as a player. Neat and tidy at times, works hard....but just bang average, and underwhelming most weeks 

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

We have been poor this season. Simple as that. Huddersfield aside and I can't remember another game at home that we looked decent in 

Games like Millwall and Blackburn at home, if we have any ambition to hit top 6....we have to be taking points from these games 

We are just so underwhelming. As we have ended up looking for the last 3 seasons in a row 

Reminds me of just how LJ was as a player. Neat and tidy at times, works hard....but just bang average, and underwhelming most weeks 

Poor is subjective. We have been effective. No team gets into the top 6 at Xmas by being poor.

2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Williams misses an absolute sitter.

Offside anyways I think?

Archived