IGNORED

Bristol City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County Match Day 32

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Oh dear. I love Fam but I do feel that he is one of these players who exists on a bizarre parallel logic where the easier the chance, the less likely it is he'll score...

It was actually a really bad final touch whilst running through on goal that made him have to take the chance like that. If he keeps that ball under control, he either rolls that either side of the keeper, or just takes it round him. Hamer is rubbish too, so he wouldn't have got there.

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

He's wonderfully consistent though. Manager's dream in many ways. Just consistently gets a single goal in roughly every three matches. 15 single goals per season is far more preferrable than 5 hat-tricks. You could almost set your watch by him.

To be fair, he was probably our MOM tonight

2 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Great outcome, not really sure about the performance - I guess it was good for 15 minutes before half time.

Mystifying subs.

Still 3 points, can't complain.

Dont think the subs were the issue. Basic rule dont conceed straight after scoring.....we completely fell asleep and lost their shape. 2nd goal even worse throwing everyone forward 3-1 up and get done on the counter.....really poor and I hope LJ rips into them for that.

Performance was it was good enough clearly at home we neeed to utilise width as we dont have creativity in middle....all 3 goals from crosses today.

Solid 8 out of 10 for LJ. 1 out of 10 for Sky Sports.

Good team selection, understandable and purposeful tactics. Poor substitutions which sacrificed momentum, but rescued by getting the right players on in the end.

Should have been AW for NW, TR for KS and COD for NE.

Hope Smith isn’t injured too badly.

Sky, just atrocious. No studio panel, no decent replays, no announcement of Man of the Match, and a 90 minute WRDC love in, despite us having all the actual chances. 4/5-2 wouldn’t have flattered us.

Thought there were signs that we were improving after the first 30 mins. Wells getting off the mark is massive and though Henrikson looked good but understandably tired as the game went on. 

Two points. To get caught on the break like we did was criminal. Really poor game management. Secondly why does it seem every team we play seem technically better on the ball than we do. We do seem to mis place so many passes and lack calmness in possession? 

That being said, three points off Auto. Honestly think second is there for anyone 

2 minutes ago, Lez said:

Dont think the subs were the issue. Basic rule dont conceed straight after scoring.....we completely fell asleep and lost their shape. 2nd goal even worse throwing everyone forward 3-1 up and get done on the counter.....really poor and I hope LJ rips into them for that.

Performance was it was good enough clearly at home we neeed to utilise width as we dont have creativity in middle....all 3 goals from crosses today.

My concern is that our dreadful defensive record could yet cost us a top 6 place. Can we get back to 1-0 wins Lee? Please! ?

6 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Huge, huge 3 points from a game that was apparently lost before it even started. 

Keep believing City. 

Excuse me I never believed it was lost for a second:banana: onward to the prem then?

Archived