IGNORED

Bristol City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County Match Day 32

Septic Peg

Evening all, don't know what to make of the team tonight, it looks like Baker has been rested and I hope is absence is not missed. I obviously want a win, but my head says a draw, if they manage to keep WR quiet and Wells can get some service and a few goals, then we will win. So let's hope a good home performance is on the cards and Come On You Reds!

Not sure why, but feel like this match could set the tone for our run in. Tough matches against top 2 to come, a win tonight at home would hugely help confidence against a side playing well, and I think we could really push on. 
Another Birmingham and our home form really takes another hit. 

Hoping Henriksen is our new midfield messiah. 

6 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

Not sure why, but feel like this match could set the tone for our run in. Tough matches against top 2 to come, a win tonight at home would hugely help confidence against a side playing well, and I think we could really push on. 
Another Birmingham and our home form really takes another hit. 

Hoping Henriksen is our new midfield messiah. 

I thought that was Nagy! ;0)

1 hour ago, CiderHider said:

Mint, Twitter has suspended my account for posting 'choke' when Leeds drew. Even when I explained it to them they said it was targeted harassment, lmfao, **** twitter and fuc*k Leeds

Been there my friend. Did 24 hours in Twitter nick for calling someone a c word. Just start a new account if banned permanently.

Looking at the line up's we could be seriously bullied in the middle, they're playing with 3 in the middle, one upfront, we've got Smith and Henriksen. With Rooney in the middle as the extra central midfielder that could cause some major issues.

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

Looking at the line up's we could be seriously bullied in the middle, they're playing with 3 in the middle, one upfront, we've got Smith and Henriksen. With Rooney in the middle as the extra central midfielder that could cause some major issues.

I see a lot of people saying “go for it with two up front” etc but getting outnumbered in midfield always worries me. Difficult to be attacking if you haven’t got the ball.

Archived