IGNORED

Bristol City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County Match Day 32

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Weird one isn’t it? I hope it doesn’t turn out to be another flop after showing such early promise. One wonders if he continues to feel “home sick” then a return to Italy could be on the cards in the summer.

I get the impression the issue is fitness and that he has never really got over the injury he had earlier ok the season. I am starting to think that, as long as Henriksen is ready, then it may be time to write him off for the season and do whatever it takes to get him in shape for August...

2 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I get the impression the issue is fitness and that he has never really got over the injury he had earlier ok the season. I am starting to think that, as long as Henriksen is ready, then it may be time to write him off for the season and do whatever it takes to get him in shape for August...

I really do hope we don`t lose him. He is real quality.

Unsure about Williams over Baker with both smaller full backs on. I'd prefer Pereira over Hunt. Other than that it's the team I want to see play.

Nagy not in the squad, wonder if he should just go get the operation and write this season off. Obviously won't do that if it affects Hungary.

9 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Bakers been great, thought we’d only see Benkovic if we switched to a three. Massengo and Weimann understandably dropped/rested. Let’s hope Wells and Fam get the best out of each other!

I'm almost relieved Bakers not playing, can't get injured now. Needs a rest anyways, we need to put faith in the new lads who will be gagging to get out there and prove themselves.

2 minutes ago, Nibor said:

This sort of thing is very hard to understand if they're not injured.

It had better be a 442, if Wells is out wide I think I'll get off my fence post.

Only other option I could see is some sort of 4231 where Henriksen and Smith are the two and Eliasson, Paterson and Wells switch around behind Diedhiou. I don't know enough about Henriksen to say if he's a DM or CM. 

Agree with you though that a traditional 442 looks most likely.

1 minute ago, Red Exile said:

well that's a great attacking line up - looking forward to watching this. Couldn't make it down so testing Now TV for the first time.

Let's hope we're positive this evening.

I did the same :laugh:, £15 for 7 days, why not. Its HD, had no lag or stuttering or woman in my area trying to contact me

13 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Let’s hope so

Archived