IGNORED

New music you're listening to

Kid in the Riot

Just Another Rainbow, the brilliant new single by Liam Gallagher and John Squire is out today. 

Sounds like the Stone Roses and Oasis, as it turns out! Also a little Quadrophenia-era Who and Revolver-era Beatles, a killer groove and a sublime guitar solo from Squire. 

I've listened three times I absolutely ******* love it.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

5 hours ago, AshtonGreat said:

I must say, I don't rate that Gallagher and Squire song at all. Heard that riff/melody a thousand times!

Just listened again, it's a real dull plodder of a track isn't it.

• Like 1

There was a bit of chat across a couple of music threads here about a band called sprints who have a sold out show at thekla in a few months, and have recently released quality debut album 

just a note to say they have added a date at marble factory in November this year . So for anyone who missed out on the thekla gig ( a few posters mentioned they had caught them a bit late ) it would be an option to catch them local without travelling 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, internetjef said:

There was a bit of chat across a couple of music threads here about a band called sprints who have a sold out show at thekla in a few months, and have recently released quality debut album 

just a note to say they have added a date at marble factory in November this year . So for anyone who missed out on the thekla gig ( a few posters mentioned they had caught them a bit late ) it would be an option to catch them local without travelling 

Just bought a ticket in the presale. On general sale Friday.

Wasn't going to miss this.love there album

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TDarwall said:

Enjoying The Last Dinner Party debut album..

Got tickets for Sea Girls next month & The Snuts in Nov.

Also enjoyed last dinner party album

not sure it entirely deserves the hype levels that surround it , but by all accounts they put on a cracking live show too 

hoping they will pop up earlyish one day at Glastonbury 

missed recent fleece show and can’t do the academy date later in year 

• Like 1

On 09/03/2024 at 08:33, 1960maaan said:

@Frankie_Red , I picked up a Rag'n'Bone man CD in a charity shop. Thought it was pretty good but never bothered to follow up. Then I came across this bloke who seemed similar , but I prefer him . Just ordered his CD.

Hi @1960maaan, I’ve heard this track lots on R2 but hadn’t got round to listening to the album til I saw your post. Tiz great, thanks for the recommendation 👍

• Like 1

On 08/03/2024 at 22:25, AppyDAZE said:

I wish somebody had told me about this singer years ago. I only just came about this music via a give away CD with Uncut magazine.

Definitely gonna be finding out more about this artist.

Absolutely stunning music.

I'd recommend Cerulean Salt for earlier stuff.

• Thanks 1