IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers v Bristol City Match Day 38

Septic Peg

4 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

LJ has had 3 months to sit back and try to find out what O'Dowda brings to the team....

I'd love to know what he found 

This game is here for whoever wants it the most 

On the 3 month point he also had that time to find a system that works, that can get more control in games, to become better, more fluid.

It appears that he has not. That time out was a real opportunity for a hard reset...

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Confident we can go onto win this. Afobe Wells and Palmer on as subs totally changes shape and tempo in our favour

Knowing the way LJ thinks we probably won't see any one of them in the second half.

14 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I reckon Kalas likes a bit of a cream. Reckon Baker's going to have his dry. Not even butter. 

No surprise if Baker is subbed - he''ll be tired after being up early to cook all the scones.?‍?

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

On the 3 month point he also had that time to find a system that works, that can get more control in games, to become better, more fluid.

It appears that he has not. That time out was a real opportunity for a hard reset...

Was it though? It's not like they have had much time to work and develop 

6 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I think he has his attributes but was rather error prone at Brentford. They've surely improved defensively and structurally with Raya in goal...

Back to us, I've always felt Maenpaa commands defence better.

Yeah he was dropped at Brentford because of his errors and they had a poor defensive record, he's very erratic . I think our defence doesn't have much confidence with him in goal compared to Maenpaa who's a much better commander of the area. Very rarely makes a mistake 

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

How can you reset without being able to work on it with the players? It’s not Football Manager or FIFA where you can go into a sweet shop and pick a system.

9 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

Would like us to build a midfield around Walsh and Morrell next season.

HNM needs a loan like they have had.

Exactly this. I personally think HNM is overrated on here. I know he's young but I don't see what he gives us at the moment. 

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

How can you reset without being able to work on it with the players? It’s not Football Manager or FIFA where you can go into a sweet shop and pick a system.

Ah they'd know how to play a 4-3-3 eg. Got players suited to it anyway but fair point. Was hoping for better than this- getting outnumbered in CM this season is nothing new!

Archived