IGNORED

City v Northampton Town (19:45 Wed 16th Sept) - match day thread

Davefevs

2 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Loving this team. Ellison wing back, ultra creative midfield and Semenyo up front. 

It’s a reserve team line up though apart from Mawson and Sessegnon who need minutes 

Kalas might have something to say about that ?

Just now, WirralRobin said:

What an exciting side!! Huge chance for Palmer today, can't wait to see what he can do in this system. 

Excited to see Eliasson at wing back and of cause Sessegnon, Mawson, Bakinson, Semenyo and Martin from the start too COYR!

Right game for Eliasson to play at wing back. Against lower league opposition who play similar formation, should be able to push opposition wing back backwards and play like a winger.

Decent team that, think we'll win. Eliasson is bound to get an assist. Regarding Vyver vs Moore, I don't think Vyner was much better than Moore on Saturday. Moore lost the ball more but was clearly tasked with making those risky forward passes, and I'm afraid Vyner has to do better for the Cov goal. Smash it out for a corner rather than set it on the penalty spot. Still, both young and both clearly talented, so I'm excited to see more from them both.

Archived