IGNORED

Can anyone remember?

Robbored

2 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Mark Hateley was never at Liverpool, Mark Walters was at both Liverpool & Rangers as well as Rovers & Aston Villa but he was a winger, predominantly left-sided.

Now they are very easy to tell apart so much so, that anyone who knows who they both are would never get them mixed up with each other.

Indeed he wasn't 

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

Saw the Barnes goal pop up on twitter earlier, as it’s his birthday today. 
Prompted me to have a listen to World In Motion too. ?

Liquidator came on at work today,was that your band Harry?.

Just put it up on youtube with Chelsea fans claiming they sung it first  in 1970 then Wolves fans bla bla ba.

but i was at the Hawthorns in 69 and the Albion were singing to it then. being that was the year it was realesed  what fans sung it first?

Probably remain a mystery.

Just now, stephenkibby. said:

Liquidator came on at work today,was that your band Harry?.

Just put it up on youtube with Chelsea fans claiming they sung it first  in 1970 then Wolves fans bla bla ba.

but i was at the Hawthorns in 69 and the Albion were singing to it then. being that was the year it was realesed  what fans sung it first?

Probably remain a mystery.

That was Harry J. My younger brother. I’m Harry H. 

22 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So who was the centre forward who played for Liverpool and Rangers around 20/25 years ago - as per your question in your OP in this thread?

Eh? Why the ‘confused’ reaction to my post above @Robbored?! You started this thread to ask who was the centre forward who played for Liverpool and Rangers 20/25 years ago - yet now you’re confused?! Good grief, dunno why I bother ... ???

2 hours ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

Luther Blissett? 

luther_blissett-_milan_1983-84.jpg

11 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Joe Jordan?

49F952AC00000578-5474307-image-m-5_15204

It’s easy to confuse the two of them as they both played for AC Milan - you can tell them apart by the different shirt sponsors. :) 

7 minutes ago, downendcity said:

It’s easy to confuse the two of them as they both played for AC Milan - you can tell them apart by the different shirt sponsors. :) 

What a strange post! I posted Joe Jordan in support of posts about how you didn’t play for AC Milan back then unless you were a good player - not sure why you’ve posted an obviously sarcastic reference to skin colour?! 

1 hour ago, glastonred said:

I think you'll find it's 2525....

Think a whoosh is coming your way glaston. 

Sadly, I remember the song when first released, but the correct title would not have fit/made sense with the 29/25 RR used. 

17 hours ago, downendcity said:

I’m disappointed you found a picture of Big Joe playing for AC Milan, referenced shirt sponsors and then didn’t go for the classic:

6AEA82DE-B0AA-4409-9987-376A5E96BDE0.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Tony Hateley did what ?

Sang lead vocals for Spandau Ballet.

Either that of he fathered Mark Walters, or he played left wing in Villa’s European Cup winning team - and went on to marry Julia and went on to promote the Miss World contest once his football career finished?

Archived