IGNORED

Line of Duty

The Coach

7 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Series 4 of Dexter is still the best single series of any programme I’ve ever seen

Mate, it took me days to get over the end of the final episode. Literally days. Didn’t see it coming in the slightest. 

Just now, Robbored said:

It was a crap ending but I still don’t know who ‘H’ is

The implication being there was no H,  no 4th man, just Buckels organising things for different OCG groups which splintered off after Tommy Hunter was killed

The finale is getting ridiculous amounts of hate online. ?

It was anticlimactic, but as @LondonBristoliansaid, it was actually pretty realistic that there was no criminal mastermind, just a greedy man being aided by incompetence and a desire to cover up anything that could make the police look bad.

They also left it open for another series, they could easily do another one where Carmichael and/or Osborne get exposed as OCG. 

22 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Mate, it took me days to get over the end of the final episode. Literally days. Didn’t see it coming in the slightest. 

Sounds like I need to watch series 2, 3 and 4!!

I actually went to Miami on holiday off the back of series 1, then found out it was filmed in LA!! ?‍♂️

6 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

It was anticlimactic, but as @LondonBristoliansaid, it was actually pretty realistic that there was no criminal mastermind, just a greedy man being aided by incompetence and a desire to cover up anything that could make the police look bad.

They also left it open for another series, they could easily do another one where Carmichael and/or Osborne get exposed as OCG. 

I think they will do another series but I cannot see it happening for another 3-4 years. 

7 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

When has Line of Duty ever been realistic?! It's fiction and I want outrageous entertainment!!

2 minutes ago, Redpool said:

I think they will do another series but I cannot see it happening for another 3-4 years. 

I can definitely see another in 3-4 years, base it on Ted being retired, Steve having transferred (yeah that thread also fizzled out) and Kate in AC still and their stories intertwining 

5 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

When has Line of Duty ever been realistic?! It's fiction and I want outrageous entertainment!!

4 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

I can definitely see another in 3-4 years, base it on Ted being retired, Steve having transferred (yeah that thread also fizzled out) and Kate in AC still and their stories intertwining 

I know two retired senior policemen, one of whom ran an anti corruption team. The other a superintendent. Both said that there is no AC12. 

Line of Duty is well written but complete fiction.

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

Not quite, pretty sure there are anti-corruption departments within the police @Fordy62

Yes of course there are. One guy I know was the superintendent of an anti corruption team but wasn’t called AC12 

He was based in Avon and Somerset police HQ  but he and team investigated other forces. He reckoned the Met were worst lot of them all.

On 30/04/2021 at 07:43, Port Said Red said:

It's a bit weird using his picture, we haven't actually seen him as a character. A VPN would make the messages look like they were coming from anywhere.

On 30/04/2021 at 08:42, Port Said Red said:

There is also the suggestion that H is a group within the OCG, a sort of Board of Directors, so that could explain all the apparent red herrings. However, the idea that they are going to tie this all up in one 60 minute episode, fills me with dread. I think there will be a lot of very disappointed people by 10pm Sunday night.

Well, I feel I was right in both these posts anyway. :)

21 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Depends, do they give you the dog as well?

Also James Nesbitt was so desperate to be in Line of Duty that he was willing to be Thurwell and only be in pictures haha

Archived