IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

Seeing what?  You aren't comparing Lee to Daryl are you?  You are an embarrassment to the forum.

Not comparing LEE to Daryl, just stating he (SL) should do the same a to LJ what the gas did to DC, and embarrassing, FXXK YOU, just because I make a statement I get abused, another Johnson happy clapper again, 

• Confused 1
  • Flames 2

9 minutes ago, Izza said:

Imagine showing a prospective manager around the mem and he asks about the training ground then gets shown the car park with a few bins for goal posts :laugh:

Ye you could imagine it . Wally to new manager. Here’s the training ground and we got a massive job ahead of us . 

New Manager . Don’t worry I will get us out of the relegation zone . 

Wally . I’m not on about that. You got to pick all the dogshit up before they train. :laughcont:

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
14/1
Tim Sherwood
14/1
Craig Bellamy
20/1
Harry Redknapp
20/

Any of these would be great. Just think about it.

Harry Redknapp would have the entering admin in no time. With Darrel gone he'd be safe to bring his own accountant too.

16 minutes ago, Izza said:

Imagine showing a prospective manager around the mem and he asks about the training ground then gets shown the car park with a few bins for goal posts :laugh:

And handed a shovel to get rid of the fox shite before training.

42 minutes ago, Fiale said:

"Assistant manager Marcus Stewart has asked to be released from his contract and the club have reluctantly agreed"

Marcus Stewart has noticed the opportunity to increase his salary, and will be signing on tomorrow morning. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

A Jordanian, as I remember Wael of Fortune saying that he would feel a failure if there wasn't a Jordanian influence in the club in the future, or one of the people down below. Graham Coughlan, if they manage to keep Sunderland down to single figures on Saturday, or Chris Hargreaves as he has a Managerial pedigree (1 season at Torquay). :) 

If they had been a bit quicker on the trigger we could have had Sol Campbell in there

What a match made in heaven that would've been. One of the greatest footballers of all time, and the 6th richest club in the country

#unluckytheshit

?

Just now, hodge said:

They should have moved earlier to snap up the footballing genius that is Sol Campbell

Great minds, Hodge

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Taz said:

Shame, he was doing a tremendous job there.

Big Sam, yeah alright. What about 'Arry? Fresh out of the jungle, I'm sure he's already driving up the M5 in his Range Rover, ready to swap one swamp for another!!!

They'll go for the cheapest option available to them - either one of Wallys family (maybe even fancies himself), or Marcus Stewart.

Please please please santa let Wael take the job on himself, 

if carlsbeeg did Christmas presents 

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

Not comparing LEE to Daryl, just stating he (SL) should do the same a to LJ what the gas did to DC, and embarrassing, FXXK YOU, just because I make a statement I get abused, another Johnson happy clapper again, 

A bit like how those who don’t have an agenda against Johnson get abused by those who do...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RedRaw said:
Yea, alright mate.....:facepalm:

He brought us back from hell and gave us seasons that we will always remember. Best manager in my lifetime and I can guarantee this man will be in the Championship and maybe higher in a few years time. #FTG

Not as high as you appear to be, Connor.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Swede said:

The muppets in charge are looking to make further savings and as a cost cutting exercise its an easy choice to bin him and put agent Stewart in charge.

Always assuming they have enough to pay up his contract of course!

Maybe you missed it.. Stew man has left the building.

14 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Maybe you missed it.. Stew man has left the building.

Oops, this sag dustbin thread changes by the minute, like rate=s leaving a sinking ship.

Charlie Caroli might be a better option, he wears a jester's kit and likes working in tents

• Haha 1

"...after a well deserved break..." is a very odd phrase to include in the statement.

Implies to me that if we don't hear of him going somewhere in the short-term that he's on gardening leave and still under contract. Perhaps they don't have the wherewithal to pay him off straight away.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Bard said:

You were probably singlehandedly responsible for the odds shortening.  Bookies are very wary of allowing large bets on these markets for obvious reasons.

I heard there are 40,000 sags locked out of the bookies trying to bet on Cotts

Edited by chucky
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

"...after a well deserved break..." is a very odd phrase to include in the statement.

Implies to me that if we don't hear of him going somewhere in the short-term that he's on gardening leave and still under contract. Perhaps they don't have the wherewithal to pay him off straight away.

He was already having  a well deserved break from football as manager of the Gas. 

• Admin
28 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

That's how I read it too, an odd phrase to use

Wow! This is our ‘reward’ for the thread reaching 900 pages.

Looking forward to the 1000th Page prize. Wonder what that could be? Here’s hoping.

Thought Darrell was a decent fit for The Gas personally. Rewinding a couple of years they had a decent manager, advanced plans for a quality stadium at UWE that made good commercial sense and a new training ground - must admit to being a bit nervous then. But.... can always trust The Slags to mess things up. Happy days.