IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

And of course his well utilised Chelsea connection!

After the first Chelsea loanee turned up, I was told that they were going to be inundated with Chelsea "future star" loans just because of the wishing Wael. They had the "new John Terry" for starters so were obviously getting first pick on all of them....

11 hours ago, harrys said:

Agreed, I had a tenner on a dog which won and when I went to collect she said the bet was void because I put it on too late!! I would of been none the wiser if it lost and would of thrown the ticket away, I was in a no win situation, both situation I have quoted happened in the Bet Fred in Broadmead, miserable bar stewards, (don’t even get me started on the miserable Bet Fred staff at Knowle, luckily there’s a William Hill around the corner)

The only function of the gambling industry is to separate the unworldly and unwise from their money...why would you expect it to treat you fairly?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fatknacker said:

The only function of the gambling industry is to separate the unworldly and unwise from their money...why would you expect it to treat you fairly?

I have an account with Pad Power. I havent put any money in since March 2017....I regularly turn a coin and only occasionally lose. The key is...only bet when you know what youre talking about and you know the odds can work in your favour

The betting industry is just too unregulated and they basically do what they want - you will hear about the odd large fine but not many (although Ladbrokes are properly in the sh1te at the moment). They tell many punters (who are in the right) that their bet has been voided and most will just accept it and walk away. If you do know what you are doing and you are in the right just go straight at them down the small claims court route, and you will get paid long before.

Regarding the "nobody wins" which is said from many people, there are plenty who do make a living out of it but it has become harder due to the software online they use. If you know can make money on the horses longterm you won't get more than 5-10 bets on in most accounts before being restricted to maximum stake of £1 or less or completely shut down. 

1 hour ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

I have an account with Pad Power. I havent put any money in since March 2017....I regularly turn a coin and only occasionally lose. The key is...only bet when you know what youre talking about and you know the odds can work in your favour

Like me today............did a double, first won ,the next was long odds on, skybet were offering "not to wn "  @ 7/4, I couldn't lose ! In fact the good thing lost and I made more money on the not to win .Doesn't happen very often........but nice when it does  !