IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

Its pimped up by Artisan Geneve.

No retail price afaik.

Quite a few notches up from Wally's watch.

Wallys IWC wasn’t particularly impressive for the 6th richest owner of any club on the Planet.

As for Joeys skeleton dial Rolex, probably cost a fortune but looks cheap. Why mess with a perfectly good GMT Master? 

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Does anyone think he’s trying to get sacked?

Obviously he’s a massive narcissist but even by his standards this is weird behaviour.

In character for him to do the “I’m considerably richer than you” schtick but the Tucker Carlson, Andrew Tate business is properly sinister.

I really think he is too. 

Said before, but he’s clearly only in management for himself, and Rovers are gonna be so over budget this year, he’s obviously getting bored knowing it’s not helping his career being with them, so probably wants to make them give it a good go and then jump ship next season when it doesn’t work

11 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Wallys IWC wasn’t particularly impressive for the 6th richest owner of any club on the Planet.

As for Joeys skeleton dial Rolex, probably cost a fortune but looks cheap. Why mess with a perfectly good GMT Master? 

Because he couldn't afford an RM?

4 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

After Wael Al Qadi & Barton both show off their watches to show how nice (and rich) they are, they have just launched the Official Bristol Rovers Club Watch that epitomises the very essence of the team ...

81lHQGmXtIL._AC_UX522_.jpg

I understand MickyMouse wears a Joey Barton watch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, luke_bristol said:

It certainly looks that way, a number of Rovers fans have said the same. Perhaps he realises he won’t be able to take rag ass rovers any further, but doesn’t want to quit and lose out on a pay off.

Pay off? Isn't he still working for free then?

Dragging their name further through the mud, women beaters, sexist pigs, conspiracy theories, promoting his own ‘business’ whilst  ‘committed’ Gas manager, sending their wage bill sky high, signing players with 0 resale value, all whilst keeping Rovers in the bottom 3rd of the league, please don’t sack him!

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Dragging their name further through the mud, women beaters, sexist pigs, conspiracy theories, promoting his own ‘business’ whilst  ‘committed’ Gas manager, sending their wage bill sky high, signing players with 0 resale value, all whilst keeping Rovers in the bottom 3rd of the league, please don’t sack him!

Contracted until 2026 I was shocked to just find out! Looking forward to the winter where Rovers are in the bottom half, yet again, will their fans turn on JB and pressure the owner for JB's head?! How loyal will they be after yet another underwhelming season...

This man is making himself and club look stupid on twitter his remarks earlier this week 

eferencing Andrew Tate and Tucker Carlson and now he’s on there boasting about his last 20 million and flashing some shit watch from a beach seller , really this owner weal needs to draw him in a bit , but I think everyone up the mem are frightened to death of the midget - a real let down to their club 

2 hours ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

......Let’s dive into the world of football.....

So that's how they win those penalties.

.......Exclusive about life in the football World. How I/we train and prepare for elite level competition.......

Elite? ?

That used to be the name of a chip shop up Patchway in the 80s. Pretty good n all.