IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

8 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

They haven’t built anything. Did I read (on here probably) that they’re the only club in the league that has never built a new stand on their ground? (It shows!)

True but they have erected more tents than any club in the history of the game.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, JBFC II said:

More than happy to give them stick when they deserve it and laugh at then when they act like a circus, but credit where it's due for this.

A good message and innovative idea.

Questions do have to be raised over a club employing Barton and Jevani Brown taking any sort of stand over 'inclusivity', however as a thought this is excellent from them

Yep, fair play to them. Something that has (to my knowledge) never been done before.

8 hours ago, petehinton said:

It’s a brilliant video and message, but comes two days after saying they won’t be accommodating disabled fans in the away end for the foreseeable future….doesn’t sit too well with me. 

Very good point, does feel that they've taken a step forwards due to the shirt, however because of what has happened this week with the Barnsley announcement(s), they took about 50 backwards anyway.

6 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Meanwhile, in the small print:

...and then this. A limited run of 250!? Be innovative, be bold, stick it on all of them. Would it really have cost much more to get a bigger quantity done? 50 of each size from s-xxl is your 250 done. What about kids shirts? 

In all fairness with the shitshow we've had so far with our kits, we can't say much.

It's a great idea, just could have been executed better (where have we heard that before).

Edited by Taz

Just thinking that the next time Barton is in Crown Court for another crime (which is inevitable), would it go something like this....

Mr Jospeh Barton, do you swear to tell the truth, and nothing nothing but the whole truth?

Yes your honour.....as long as the prosecuting team, the judge and the members of the jury agree to pay a £5.99 monthly subscription fee.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

My memories on Fb from this day in 2012 show we played them and beat them 3-0, however the interesting thing is the comment I made that they had their stadium approved before us, so I assume that's referring to the UWE?

IMG_6232.png

Wow we even beat them when we were utter gash

41 minutes ago, YattonCity said:

All the Gash Heads up in arms because on the sleeves of their new home kit will be printed the words… BRISTOL CITY ?

OTIB 

https://twitter.com/Official_BRFC/status/1687533851948548107?s=20

I noticed before the strange cross patterns on those shirts. Are they the assembly instructions for the new stand?

As for the words 'Bristol City....' appearing on their shirts, personally I would rather they didn't!!

43 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

This is delicious. Another Gorringe fxuk up, to add to the ever growing list.

Are they seriously going to trot about all season with "Bristol City" on the sleeves of their shirts? ??

But don’t forget mate….in his words, Rovers are ‘real, and ‘authentic’ and we aren’t ?????

8 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Obviously Holloway is a pantomime villain who we all love to hate, but their advert for the new away kit is excellent. The kit is pretty nice too. 

Fair play to them. 

I especially like the collar. ?

Edited by paignton red
  • Haha 1