IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Just now, Open End Numb Legs said:

I don't know the lie of the land exactly but would it be possible for a ball to theoretically clear the ground and roll all the way to the IKEA roundabout via Alton Road and Muller Road?

I don’t know about that but having just listened to their new owners interview on radio Bristol, there’s going to be a lot of tumbleweed blowing that way. 

21 minutes ago, Lewisdabaron said:

Agreeed, but we dont know any facts or context atm. Maybe just an internet exaggeration… follwed by rage reaction, just for a change. 

Well don't make stupid claims on the internet if you don't want to be shot down. If he did it, he's an idiot, and if he just said it to look good, he's still an idiot. 

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Like 10

59 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I'm sure he would have backed any 82er applications as well :)

He certainly wouldn’t of, he seems to stay well clear of South Bristol for some reason, he obviously forgets how South Bristol was the only English constituency south of B’ham (and outside of London) that stayed Labour during the Thatcher years

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 2

19 minutes ago, TV Tom said:

He certainly wouldn’t of, he seems to stay well clear of South Bristol for some reason, he obviously forgets how South Bristol was the only English constituency south of B’ham (and outside of London) that stayed Labour during the Thatcher years

Ah, Red Dawn ?  This muppet is a disgrace to the Labour Party !

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lewisdabaron said:

Agreeed, but we dont know any facts or context atm. Maybe just an internet exaggeration… follwed by rage reaction, just for a change. 

I can tell from the change in font size that you had to copy and paste the word 'exaggeration' because you didn't know how to spell it.

That is why I am unsurprised you are defending someone who admitted giving a man and young children 'dogs abuse'.

• Hmmm 1

Just been over on Ass Chat as I couldn't find their attendance yesterday. Seems an item on the topic quoted 7929 with 500 away fans. To my amusement a banner add popped up encouraging people to join the RSPB as Nature needs you. Haven't they just destroyed some wildlife habitat in their rush to get the Lego "stand' built? Another own goal.

4 minutes ago, grifty said:

I can tell from the change in font size that you had to copy and paste the word 'exaggeration' because you didn't know how to spell it.

That is why I am unsurprised you are defending someone who admitted giving a man and young children 'dogs abuse'.

Nothing wrong with spell check wanted to confirm if it was 2 g or 1. 

Why not wait to hear what exactly was the “dogs abuse” before judging. I was not defending. I was commenting what usually happens online. 

knowing the posters usual good nature of @myol'man im sure he can clarify. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, redysteadygo said:

Just been over on Ass Chat as I couldn't find their attendance yesterday. Seems an item on the topic quoted 7929 with 500 away fans. To my amusement a banner add popped up encouraging people to join the RSPB as Nature needs you. Haven't they just destroyed some wildlife habitat in their rush to get the Lego "stand' built? Another own goal.

They’re all trying to convince themselves they know who Harvey Vale is as well 

1 hour ago, grifty said:

Im not defending him and i cant spell that word,

peoples inabilty to spell has no baring on it

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Inevitably politicians get dragged into things and the media like to play their games.

Let's hope that the facts about the timing of the planning application and the starting of work without permission are not lost in any war of words.

The staff who work for the council are not paid to be part of a blame game played out on social media. They can only do what their working day allows.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

I don't know the lie of the land exactly but would it be possible for a ball to theoretically clear the ground and roll all the way to the IKEA roundabout via Alton Road and Muller Road?

It could, theoretically, roll all the way to Ashton Gate in one hour twenty eight minutes 

IMG_4451.jpeg

• Robin 1

1 minute ago, Miah Dennehy said:

BCC has no more bias towards Rovers than Radio Bristol, Evening Post etc etc. The paranoia of many Rovers and City fans about it is, well, paranoia.

I wouldn't argue with that.

However; there is no doubting about where Mayor "Dolittle" Rees' loyalties lie.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

BCC has no more bias towards Rovers than Radio Bristol, Evening Post etc etc. The paranoia of many Rovers and City fans about it is, well, paranoia.

Not so much at the EP now Mike Norton the editor-in-chief who used to stand on the Tote End has left