IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

16 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I don’t have facebook, but, in a nutshell, what was being said?

Just some sad act sag kicking in a sign that's about 3ft tall on the side of the road with the camera man laughing. No idea what the sign says.

Another fine example of their supporter base

Edited by pride of the west
  • Thanks 1

As expected, following the announcement that said nothing but placated idiots, they’ve launched their STs for next season.

Worth comparing the price of their South Stand with ours, and also note that they charge more to watch from the sides than a Dolman wings ticket costs….

IMG_2611.jpeg

IMG_2612.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

As expected, following the announcement that said nothing but placated idiots, they’ve launched their STs for next season.

Worth comparing the price of their South Stand with ours, and also note that they charge more to watch from the sides than a Dolman wings ticket costs….

IMG_2611.jpeg

IMG_2612.jpeg

But they’re loaded and don’t need the money, absolutely no red flag here whatsoever….

The examples they’ve given for the price per game are for the most expensive tickets, surely you would choose the cheapest examples to show the best “value” (loosely used).

Or better yet give the price per game for each pricing tier like city do. 

They really are amateurs all around. Looks like a lot (a few) have kicked off over the huge increase in season tickets but then you get the sheep that actually believe the increase will go towards funding a better stadium. Amazing how so many of them still believe all the bollocks they are fed season after season 😂 

• Flames 1

10 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

IMG_2611.jpeg

IMG_2612.jpeg

They're up in arms on gas chat about these prices, many refusing to re-new, it's a great read 😃

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TV Tom said:

They're up in arms on gas chat about these prices, many refusing to re-new, it's a great read 😃

Were we not informed by the fewers, this time last year, when the redevelopment idea was first raised, that their rebuilt south stand would be "better than trashton" and "state of the art." Surely the ST price increases just reflect the "increase" in facilities.

Unfortunately for them the stand that has been built is less "state of the art" and more "state of that!".

• Haha 9

6 minutes ago, TV Tom said:

I don't go on Gas chat - but if someone who does can post our prices when they are released....

I get that they have a smaller capacity & need to maximise revenue per "seat" - but the prices they are charging are outrageous in most cases, compared to ours.

No wonder (regardless of level of football that you'd be watching) that our support base is growing & we are attracting the new generation of support.

Plenty like to slag off those in charge of our club - but it's a stark contrast between us & them, in how well things are going, off the field, & I'd suspect that Rovers announcing their ST prices will actually have just helped increase the number that we sell ourselves..! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I don't go on Gas chat - but if someone who does can post our prices when they are released....

I get that they have a smaller capacity & need to maximise revenue per "seat" - but the prices they are charging are outrageous in most cases, compared to ours.

No wonder (regardless of level of football that you'd be watching) that our support base is growing & we are attracting the new generation of support.

Plenty like to slag off those in charge of our club - but it's a stark contrast between us & them, in how well things are going, off the field, & I'd suspect that Rovers announcing their ST prices will actually have just helped increase the number that we sell ourselves..! 

Kids prices are woeful, no monthly D/D option either, that's bound to put many off

11 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

IMG_2611.jpeg

IMG_2612.jpeg

Weird assed hashtag as well.  #EveryMoment

After building some bridges with their open statement the other day they have smashed a sledgehammer straight into that bridge with this decision. 

I'm honestly flabbergasted as to who thought it was a good idea to not have young kids tickets for sale at our FAMILY CLUB. 

Between me and my mates we have 14 season tickets between us, adults and kids. They have just lost all those 14 in one fell swoop. 

Who are these people who own us and when are they going to **** off so we can get our club back. Wael you have to step in here and sort this sh** out. You can't be happy with this. 

I've spent years dragging my kid down the mem when he wanted to go down the gate with all his mates instead. The pricing structure has allowed me to do this and now we have a gashead for life. How is that going to be achievable in future years for future children when they can go down the gate all season and have a free shirt for £50. Disgraceful.

😂😂😂

• Haha 6

Clever move by Alf and his band of merry men? 

Promise to spend money on bringing the ground up to a standard, then raise the prices so they lose fans. 

Now they can say, "well we said we'd improve the ground, but the attendances don't warrant us spending that kind of money"

Eva Reaction GIF by funk

• Like 2