IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

25 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I see the deluded tosser is still sticking to his utter lie about the disabled supporter beaten up by City fans that 22,000 people didn't see, wasn't seen or reported by or to anyone at the club and no record was ever placed with the local police. He was also asked for photographic proof by his own fans and never delivered. This is just a figment of the ********'s imagination. They and us know it. 

I would love someone at City to sue this piece of shit for deformation of character and libel. @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO, can you do anything about the lies that odious ***** is peddling about our club?

I can confirm that the said Gentleman fully enjoyed his first season at the Gas and has renewed his season ticket and also purchased one for his helper as he is finding it difficult to get to the mem under his own steam  :D

Purchased a Season ticket for his helper? Surely that’s bullshit right there?? Helpers usually don’t pay if I’m not mistaken?

Blokes the biggest bullshitting bellend around yet they still believe him as it suits their agendas.

1 minute ago, BCFC11 said:

Purchased a Season ticket for his helper? Surely that’s bullshit right there?? Helpers usually don’t pay if I’m not mistaken?

Blokes the biggest bullshitting bellend around yet they still believe him as it suits their agendas.

Had multiple opportunities to prove his story, didn't take any. No records from anyone inside or outside City to agree with his rubbish, nor any record with the police (from Helen) and Beanhead confirmed some time ago that no such occurrence happened.

QED as far as I'm concerned yet he's allowed to continue his utter lies without any repercussion? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Had multiple opportunities to prove his story, didn't take any. No records from anyone inside or outside City to agree with his rubbish, nor any record with the police (from Helen) and Beanhead confirmed some time ago that no such occurrence happened.

QED as far as I'm concerned yet he's allowed to continue his utter lies without any repercussion? 

Agree mate he’s a to$$er who needs putting back into the little hole he’s crawled out from.

3 hours ago, pommers65 said:

....and Henbury Gas, and others, are on there still spouting the crap about the disabled fan who was “ill treated” at Ashton Gate by City fans and swapped allegiance to the gas as a result.....an incident that apparently never happened...yet Henbury Gas is on his soapbox on that thread pronouncing that the disabled fan has renewed his season ticket at the gas for next season after deciding he preferred the gas now.....

Edit: Apologies, I see that @Ska Junkie has discussed this fully above....

Edited by BS4 on Tour...

A whole thread about one of our players spitting on a Birmingham player (which if proved to be true is disgusting and he deserves his punishment) apparently shows that we are all spitting teds. However, when a group of rovers fans shout obscene racist chants at opposition players not once, nor twice but three times it’s just a minority and doesn’t represent their whole fan base...

something doesn’t quite add up...

• Thanks 1

And then of course henbury gas brings up a moment where we finished higher than they have in their whole history, stating ‘happy days’ I really hope it never gets to the point where I have to celebrate the sags achieving something we have never done...

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

....and Henbury Gas, and others, are on there still spouting the crap about the disabled fan who was “ill treated” at Ashton Gate by City fans and swapped allegiance to the gas as a result.....an incident that apparently never happened...yet Henbury Gas is on his soapbox on that thread pronouncing that the disabled fan has renewed his season ticket at the gas for next season after deciding he preferred the gas now.....

Edit: Apologies, I see that @Ska Junkie has discussed this fully above....

No need to apologise BS4, I'm glad to see someone else is agreeing with me TBH. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

And then of course henbury gas brings up a moment where we finished higher than they have in their whole history, stating ‘happy days’ I really hope it never gets to the point where I have to celebrate the sags achieving something we have never done...

We've already done that JBFC, remember Colin Daniel? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Ska Junkie said:

We've already done that JBFC, remember Colin Daniel? ;)

That’s true, but I wouldn’t quite classify becoming a non league club as an achievement.

Although it is apparently the best thing to ever happen to their club...

3 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

That’s true, but I wouldn’t quite classify becoming a non league club as an achievement.

Although it is apparently the best thing to ever happen to their club...

It was catastrophically funny though! :dance:

What a great summer that was, no blue and white crap anywhere at all! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

He brought up a moment where we finished higher than they ever have and said ‘happy days’ ?! Why would old Henbury Gas do that?! He’s a special one....

4 hours ago, pommers65 said:

From the most racist fans in Europe.. the irony is striking.

I mean a quick google of racist horse punching FC you can see they have are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2130415/Football-fan-spits-face-justice-judge-lets-vile-assault-steward--cold.html

Not to mention happily gobbing on opposition players (0:25, idiot in the white shirt)

As for human golum that is Henbury Gas.. a sad lonely old man..

Edited by Sergio Georgini

26 minutes ago, Sergio Georgini said:

From the most racist fans in Europe.. the irony is striking.

I mean a quick google of racist horse punching FC you can see they have are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2130415/Football-fan-spits-face-justice-judge-lets-vile-assault-steward--cold.html

Not to mention happily gobbing on opposition players (0:25, idiot in the white shirt)

As for human golum that is Henbury Gas.. a sad lonely old man..

Yep....their hypocrisy is stunning....their halos regularly fall off... 

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-rovers-fans-caught-throwing-1355131

Congratulations @Ska Junkie, you've officially made it on to Gaschat

One absolute belter who calls himself "Ska Junkie" is positively foaming at the mouth ( perhaps his Dad's just come in it) and wants to know if you can be sued for "deformation of charectar" !

Quite who's charectar you're supposed to have defamed only he seems to know. Perhaps it was he who assaulted the unfortunate individual.

Unfortunately it seems that 'Oldgas' Can't spell deformed or character but for a sag that's understandable...

3 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

One absolute belter who calls himself "Ska Junkie" is positively foaming at the mouth ( perhaps his Dad's just come in it) and wants to know if you can be sued for "deformation of charectar" !

Quite who's charectar you're supposed to have defamed only he seems to know. Perhaps it was he who assaulted the unfortunate individual.

Unfortunately it seems that 'Oldgas' Can't spell deformed or character but for a sag that's understandable...

He then goes onto mention.... wait for it........

Tax dodger 82ers blah blah blah bore off ffs. Worst and most deluded fans in world football.

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

The shame of being mentioned on that cesspit of delusion! :blush2: 

If said methane snorter had bothered to read my post, he would have seen that I wrote it with reference to the club and it's good name but, judging by the primary school spelling, I imagine basic comprehension is beyond said methane snorter. 

What's my punishment?  

3 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

He then goes onto mention.... wait for it........

Tax dodger 82ers blah blah blah bore off ffs. Worst and most deluded fans in world football.

And amazingly forgets to mention the fact their owners are based in the Channel Islands as well, surprising that... 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

If said methane snorter had bothered to read my post, he would have seen that I wrote it with reference to the club and it's good name but, judging by the primary school spelling, I imagine basic comprehension is beyond said methane snorter. 

What's my punishment?  

A night with Irene, it's the initiation ceremony all that are mentioned on there go through... 

4 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

What's my punishment?  

you have to go the their games next season

build or fence a training ground 

and also build a 2,000,000 seat stadium with the option to increase it to 4,000,000,000,000 if they make the prem :laughcont:

13 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

charectar :rofl2br::rofl2br:

Glad the little illiterate little pumpkin has got his knickers in a twist for pointing out their new signing was another free agent because billionaire Wally couldn't find any money in his many offshore accounts.

3 minutes ago, reddoh said:

you have to go the their games next season

build or fence a training ground 

and also build a 2,000,000 seat stadium with the option to increase it to 4,000,000,000,000 if they make the prem :laughcont:

Anyone got the phone number for Milletts? :fear:

Edited by Ska Junkie

24 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

You missed out the bit where he called Fammy a ‘gobbling b@stard’.....good grief....can’t any of them spell at all?!

Anyway, as I remember it, Henbury ****t supposedly boasted that he had pictures of said beaten up disabled supporter and a record of the police report. Funny how the bullshitting 'look at me' merchant never published them when asked, even by his own fellow supporters.

Even his fellow r*vers fans don't believe him but I can't stand him dragging the name of our club down with his fabrications. 

I'm all for banter BTW but not scurrilous (look it up gasheads), made up lies.