IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

So the richest club in England opt for a tent.

Understandable temporary measure as Wael is probably busy investing his billions in Rovers new permanent 250k seater state of the art stadium in Filton. They got so many fans some are still making their way home from the Wembley play off.

I've just had a read of their 'tent' thread and notice we fell from 2nd to 13th. When did that happen as I could have sworn we finished in 11th place?

More absolute garbage from the deluded bullshit peddlers who DID finish in 13th. That's the bottom half of the division below the one we finished in the top half of (for our methane snorting, sister shagging visitors).

• Like 2

I recall that when I used to spend time in Arabia that the English translation for the arab style of tent was 'House of Hair' (given that's what they were traditionally made from.)

What say we drop all reference to The Mem and henceforth refer to their abode as The House Of Hair?

Been reading the comments section on the BP about their new ‘upgrade’ as soon as a City fan takes the mick, the 1st thing one of them mentions is 1982. I know it’s been said time and time again but do they actually think it gets to us? I just laugh everytime, you have no history etc yet had more success since then than they’ve ever had :facepalm:

Edited by BCFC11

19 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Been reading the comments section on the BP about their new ‘upgrade’ as soon as a City fan takes the mick, the 1st thing one of them mentions is 1982. I know it’s been said time and time again but do they actually think it gets to us? I just laugh everytime, you have no history etc yet had more success since then than they’ve ever had :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

3 hours ago, BTRFTG said:

I recall that when I used to spend time in Arabia that the English translation for the arab style of tent was 'House of Hair' (given that's what they were traditionally made from.)

What say we drop all reference to The Mem and henceforth refer to their abode as The House Of Hair?

Tagnut encrusted anal hairs.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Markred said:

We need to improve the atmosphere at the gate, im getting sick and tired of away fans coming to the gate and saying "rovers made more noise" even at there sh*t shed

hahaha you believe that?, they say it to get a reaction,

4 minutes ago, Markred said:

We need to improve the atmosphere at the gate, im getting sick and tired of away fans coming to the gate and saying "rovers made more noise" even at there sh*t shed

It's been 17 years since we had the same groups of away fans coming to our ground as your their shit tip..

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

hahaha you believe that?, they say it to get a reaction,

I don't know, I see it regularly on the oppositions forum, I also never hear manager that come to the gate comment on the atmosphere and say its a hard place to go.. i think it may be a problem with modern stadiums more so

30 minutes ago, Markred said:

I don't know, I see it regularly on the oppositions forum, I also never hear manager that come to the gate comment on the atmosphere and say its a hard place to go.. i think it may be a problem with modern stadiums more so

They moan about the atmosphere at the Mem as well so I wouldn't worry too much Mark.

3 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

They moan about the atmosphere at the Mem as well so I wouldn't worry too much Mark.

Think its a bit of a modern day problem in english football... I was watching tottenham the other day and a fan emerged with two buckets of popcorn, that is everything thats wrong with english football

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Markred said:

Think its a bit of a modern day problem in english football... I was watching tottenham the other day and a fan emerged with two buckets of popcorn, that is everything thats wrong with english football

that's more wembley then spurs to be fair

1 hour ago, Markred said:

Your place is a tent mate, sheds are a bit out of your league really.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1