IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

So much for the Evolution they like to crow on about, at this point in time they don't even have a place to train ffs :facepalm:

What's wrong with Eastville Park? It was good enough for Geoff Bradford and he was miles better than any of their current, or recent, players.

1 hour ago, 22A said:

What's wrong with Eastville Park? It was good enough for Geoff Bradford and he was miles better than any of their current, or recent, players.

Nothing at all apart from the dog shit.

Just wondering where this state of the art training facility with a Cat2 youth academy is that I keep hearing is happening.

24 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Wow, aren't City big time going to Vegas. Maybe that's the problem :)

I'm glad you said that and not me, although I was thinking the same when I saw the twitter team photo in Vegas.

Still it is funny so called 'professional footballers' begging for drinks, methinks Sinclair has too much influence.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I'm glad you said that and not me, although I was thinking the same when I saw the twitter team photo in Vegas.

Still it is funny so called 'professional footballers' begging for drinks, methinks Sinclair has too much influence.

Would imagine the Bear Pit being more their type of venue,  special brew all round!

On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 11:11, Rudolf Hucker said:

As Jamie Oliver says about roasting chicken, "these things take thyme".

14 hours ago, chinapig said:

What a sage comment.

I assume you've had Rosemary?:whistle:

11 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

And in thyme will move on to his 'Ginger' twins.

...The Gas - stuff 'em ! 

28 minutes ago, pommers65 said:

This coming from the fans who lean over the fencing to punch opposition players, like recently at non league. And in the match they refer to JJ being spat at, poor old Andy Llewellyn was covered in gob and punched in the face.

An even dirtier pot and kettle spring to mind from that bunch of conning scum, family club, my arse.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, pommers65 said:

If you listen to those ******* lying morons you’d think we spend the entire 90 minutes spitting at players, managers and ourselves..

I’ve been going to Ashton Gate since the late 80s and I can honestly say I have never seen anyone gobbing at anyone.

Whilst we’re at it I’ve never seen disabled City fans have their heads kicked in for sitting in the wrong seat either.

I wonder why they feel the need to lie?....

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

If you listen to those ******* lying morons you’d think we spend the entire 90 minutes spitting at players, managers and ourselves..

I’ve been going to Ashton Gate since the late 80s and I can honestly say I have never seen anyone gobbing at anyone.

Whilst we’re at it I’ve never seen disabled City fans have their heads kicked in for sitting in the wrong seat either.

As Danny Baker once stated, "they are pathological liars".

37 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Because they have nothing else. Need to make themselves feel better. People like Henbury ass are your average saghead . And he chats more shit than Diane Abbott 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rich said:

This coming from the fans who lean over the fencing to punch opposition players, like recently at non league. And in the match they refer to JJ being spat at, poor old Andy Llewellyn was covered in gob and punched in the face.

An even dirtier pot and kettle spring to mind from that bunch of conning scum, family club, my arse.

This is the thing.

EVERY club has the odd idiot. I’m not saying spitting has never happened but once in a while it happens everywhere....including their shithole.

I find it comical that they paint this picture that everyone who visits AG walks out covered in gob. It’s a load of bullshit :laughcont:

Anything to make themselves feel better I suppose. Pathetic.

Those c5nts get worse each passing day I swear! Another belter reckons a city fan also spat in Benny Lennartsson’s hat? 

I do wonder why these specialton’s go to such length’s to make up so much complete and utter bullshit? Like @Rich pointed out, this coming from a club whose supporters lean over adverting hoards to PUNCH opposition players, and hands down have the biggest issue with racism within their support. Funny they never mention that though.

9 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Those c5nts get worse each passing day I swear! Another belter reckons a city fan also spat in Benny Lennartsson’s hat? 

I do wonder why these specialton’s go to such length’s to make up so much complete and utter bullshit? Like @Rich pointed out, this coming from a club whose supporters lean over adverting hoards to PUNCH opposition players, and hands down have the biggest issue with racism within their support. Funny they never mention that though.

Have always had a nasty racist element to them for as long as I can remember 

1 minute ago, harrys said:

Have always had a nasty racist element to them for as long as I can remember 

Worst thing about it is that it happens time and time again yet nothing ever seems to be done, be it from the FA or R*vers themselves.