IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

49 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

This thread will make you chuckle.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/12194/snake-bodin?page=5

Bitter, much?

No idea where their claim Taylor is on 16k a week comes from, I would be surprised if it was that high.

Is it £16k now? They started off claiming it was £12k a week, then £13k, up to £15k...keeps going up.

None of them have a clue what he’s earning. I think it’s just what they tell themselves to help them sleep at night. It must be pretty upsetting to know that your best player couldn’t wait to get out of ‘da famous quarterz’ and come and join a proper football club.

Glad to see most of them on there are still crying about it, clearly haven’t got over it :laughcont:

Its also funny how they’re discussing whether he’d be welcome back. Obviously they’re overlooking the fact that after Taylor joined us their childish management made us promise that no players would swap Bristol clubs ever again in what was a clearly a stunt to try and stop them all shitting their pants in rage.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 06/05/2018 at 21:51, Red Right Hand said:

Jeff summed him up on Soccer Special today;

`He`s not really set the world alight since signing from Bristol R*vers`

He hadn't really set the world alight with them anyway... 

Then again apparently he was the best all round player they'd had in years apparently so he can't be expected to be anything more than a decent league one player

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

I doubt he'll be on half of 16k a week, 500 quid a week would have been an increase on his wage there so I doubt we needed to give him too much... 

You are forgetting the extra couple of grand a week we agreed to, for telling us his buy out clause..!

• Like 1

Read most of page 1 before I snapped back into my own life and realised I couldn't give a **** about the half arsed ramblings of that bunch of *****. But the one comment that made me chuckle  was the ***** who mentioned about 'Snake' leaving them in the lurch with 'no handover' when Taylor more than doubled his pay packet (see Fordy's post above) and went to a bigger, more successful football club without needing to move house. I bet that same delusional **** was Walking himself sideways when Taylor shook hands on a deal with Oxford before going back to extract more money from the Jordanian gazillionaire, and joyfully repeated that handshake after scoring for the Blue Few against Oxford a few weeks later

I ******* hate that lot. I watch those videos about them being the 5th richest club in the country (or was it the world?) and how they're going to pass the 'shit' on their glorious promotion to the PL when I feel sad about what has happened here since Christmas, just to cheer myself up

I know it's been said a thousand times, but they really do keep giving, don't they? Like the ginger haired stepson no one ever wanted

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

You are forgetting the extra couple of grand a week we agreed to, for telling us his buy out clause..!

Ah yes, as rovers are the only club in the history of football to put a buy put clause on a players contract but not want anyone to know about it, idiots... 

3 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Ah yes, as rovers are the only club in the history of football to put a buy put clause on a players contract but not want anyone to know about it, idiots... 

I think they are the only club that tell the press about the details and then cry when people know about it..!

oldgas Avatar
oldgas
Fans' Favourite
10 hours ago

oldgas Avatar
oldgas
Fans' Favourite
10 hours ago
singupgas and gertrude1883 like this

gasshole Avatar
gasshole
Club Legend
9 hours ago
Captain Jayho likes this

Captain Jayho Avatar
Captain Jayho
First Team
8 hours ago

nobbygas Avatar
nobbygas
Reserve Team
8 hours ago

eric Avatar
eric
Reserve Team
7 hours ago
Henbury Gasgas1970, and 1 more like this

peterhooper57 Avatar
peterhooper57
First Team
6 hours ago

No I would not. What I do remember, was Matty Taylor having photographs taken of himself in the dug-outs at the MEM, with a smile from ear to ear because he could not believe his luck having left FGR for BRFC, he showed no class and loyalty to FGR and he showed less C&L towards BRFC  when he joined the ****. However, when he joined BRFC DC showed a shed load of loyalty towards him, he did not score many goals in his first few months. Ickle Lee showed Taylor no loyalty“

Or maybe it’s because you had no other players to pick..

Edited by Unan

I have it on good authority that the planned redevelopment of the rugby ground and, the new development of the colony training facility, won't be announced just yet as, "these things take time".

Having not read most of the Bristol Rovers Evening Post reports, on that club. Could someone update me on the latest star player coming through the ranks that the Bristol Rovers Evening Post/propaganda machine, are going to big up and con some unsuspecting club into parting with a shedload of cash, to enable them to pay their owners a bit more interest.

6 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

This thread will make you chuckle.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/12194/snake-bodin?page=5

Bitter, much?

No idea where their claim Taylor is on 16k a week comes from, I would be surprised if it was that high.

Blimey! They want ain’t Chips with their salt over there? Never seen a more bitter thread.

Noticed one of them mention MT on a video singing our version of Irene, anyone seen this? First I’ve heard of it.

Edited by BCFC11

3 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Blimey! They want ain’t Chips with their salt over there? Never seen a more bitter thread.

Noticed one of them mention MT on a video singing our version of Irene, anyone seen this? First I’ve heard of it.

I like the bit where Taylor shat on them for leaving for 300k (a clause the club agreed with), and in the same thread they claim he isn't that good and will be back in League 1 shortly.... which sort of suggests 300k was the fair market value for him.

As for LJ not playing him... Well with Taylor being injured and the goals from Tammy, Bobby and FD9 over the last couple of years, most players would have struggled to start ahead of them.

9 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I like the bit where Taylor shat on them for leaving for 300k (a clause the club agreed with), and in the same thread they claim he isn't that good and will be back in League 1 shortly.... which sort of suggests 300k was the fair market value for him.

As for LJ not playing him... Well with Taylor being injured and the goals from Tammy, Bobby and FD9 over the last couple of years, most players would have struggled to start ahead of them.

They all thought he was great and a legend when he turnt oxford down to stay at the Mem though didn’t they, now he’s every name under the sun because he left for us to better himself though. Can’t have it both way Gasholes.

He’s had shit luck with injuries this season but if rumours are true and Bobby is off then I think we’ll see a lot more of MT next season and given a decent run of games I reckon he’ll do very well.

Edited by BCFC11
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Noticed one of them mention MT on a video singing our version of Irene, anyone seen this? 

No, because it never happened. As per usual they just make stuff up as they go along like a bunch of attention seeking children. 

They do have form when it comes to lying through their teeth as we all know.

3 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

No, because it never happened. As per usual they just make stuff up as they go along like a bunch of attention seeking children. 

I thought as much, wouldn’t of heard the end of it if it were true.

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Would the person claiming a Taylor singing video be king of the bullshit, used computer repair man and all round gammon, henbury?

7 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Would the person claiming a Taylor singing video be king of the bullshit, used computer repair man and all round gammon, henbury?

Not sure it makes any difference tbf, if your a Sag the bullshit just flows with it.