IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 hours ago, Monkeh said:

400m? the bloke/family aren't worth 40 million they own a SMALL share of an investment bank, they say he's worth more then Tony Fenadez at QPR who is worth 750 million and is co-owned Lakshmi Mattel who is worth 17.5 billion,

that tells you all you need to know about that article 

Spot on....that QPR bloke Mittal is worth significantly more than Roman Abramovich, ok he only has a 20% stake in QPR but to state that Roverzzzz’ owner is worth more is just incorrect, to put it politely...Mittal is even richer than Man City’s owners....funny how, even on that factually incorrect Bristol Post list, da gas are languishing in 15th place in just the EFL in terms of ‘richest clubs’ - yet they taunted us with their absolutely pathetic ‘we are the sixth richest club in England’ claims....it just doesn’t stack up, like pretty much all of their ‘statistical’ and ‘factual’ claims....

7 hours ago, Unan said:

3 minutes ago via mobile
Post Options

Post by Slide away on 23 minutes ago

yattongas Avatar
Here’s a fact for you that I’ve stated before and it’s 100% right. 99% of take over rumours involving Rovers are complete and utter tosh.
Source ? Just look back at the various Gas internet sites over the last 20 yrs. 

I would agree with this, but for there to of been complete silence from the owners for so long now and the fact that there has been no denial suggests that there could be something big around the corner this time...

ORRRRRRRR.... Your owners have been silent for 2 years & they're just doing the same as they always have done??? Something big around the corner ?

There surely will be. The most enormous dog egg ever seen just waiting for any unwary s*g to step in.

6 hours ago, BS3City said:

Is that supposed to increase the capacity or improve the match day experience? Cos by the look of it it won't do either?

Absolutely pathetic! Keep 'em coming losers...?

Looks to me that they've reduced the capacity by 50% in that  area by installing a little bus stop.

I suppose there is some sort of logic to it ?

Probably not.

7 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I have never been to the Rovers' ground but I want to go there this season because I have to see this construction site for real.

Does anyone know if they are POTD?

Never been there either.

Got no inclination to change that tbh, looks a bit depressing to me.

8 hours ago, wood_red said:
tomylil

tomylil Avatar

Member is Online

Posting Level

Next Level in 17 posts
13 minutes ago
Post Options

Post by tomylil on 13 minutes ago

faggotygas Avatar
Makes sod all difference though. I've worked for businesses owned by companies with massive market value, but it made no difference to my pay packet, and we had to achieve our margin like every other business they owned.

Too right.

You could have 10 billion but if you don't want to spend it means jack sh**, and even if you do want to spend it FFP stops small clubs getting bigger and keeps the big boys in their cosy environment.

As for the Al Qadi's they fall into the first category. The runt of their litter has been given loose change and has run out of pocket money.

Sure you meant ‘runt’?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Super said:

Will it survive these high winds?

lastminutewinner
Fans' Favourite

lastminutewinner Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 488 posts
19 minutes ago gas365 likes this
Post Options

Post by lastminutewinner on 19 minutes ago

Where is the live webcam so we can see if this thing has blown away yet?
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Looks to me that they've reduced the capacity by 50% in that  area by installing a little bus stop.

I suppose there is some sort of logic to it ?

Probably not.

Maybe this is their plan. Reducing capacity is the only way they can get closer to selling out..! 

They’ve got a bit of a way to go yet though..!

16 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

SPOT THE TENT MATERIAL ..... Do I win?

newstand.jpeg.ccd1c8dacc074d7e1d05c510c26dd6a0.jpeg

Hahaha, that’s amazing. :laughcont:

Just when you think it’s impossible for them to get more tinpot they build this.

This must be part of that proud ‘identity’ they keep banging on and on about. A new tent in a ground they pinched, paid for by foreign owners who clearly aren’t interested. We’ll just have to put up with the Premiership ready stadium that’s been our home for over a century.

Damn.

• Haha 1