IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

17 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Sorry but as mentioned earlier, his funniest statement of the weekend was that some of his players couldn’t handle ”the cauldron” ... a crowd of just over 8000!

It was the referee who “couldn’t handle the cauldron”

His players are focusing on their next “championship match”..?!! 

The bloke is a half wit. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

The bloke is a half wit. 

Cauldron hahahahhaa… it was fking Bristol Rovers v Shrewsbury. Probably one of the most boring sounding fixtures in the whole Football League this weekend. 

Edited by Guest

30 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

That’s how much we mean to them . They’ll want to be learning from a proper team playing against QPR .

Ah, Queens Park Rangers, their other favourite team. I wonder why?

Gerry Francis

Hollowhead

Gary Penrice

Garry Thompson

Devon White

stupid blue and white kit

crap old ground...........

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Subs Bench made me laugh this morning,Danny Coles being asked what his favourite moment at Rovers was and he replied «  Scoring in the FA cup quarter final «  

They lost 5-2 to West Brom.

It would be sad if it wasn’t so damn funny.

leaving

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Excuse me, but I found this down on page two again. I know you don't think we are important to you anymore (we are btw) and it might be dawning on a few of you that LJ isn't quite the idiot many of you took him for, but can't you lock this on page one or something? I don't want to have to go scrolling through pages and pages of shite to post on here after it all goes tits up for you when Lansdown goes bankrupt and our incredibly wealthy owners finally start splashing the cash.

the only splashing going on down your dump is the players in the muddy puddles

9 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

The bloke is a half wit. 

Why are they focusing on a match at a level they simply cannot attain for the foreseeable future? At least they keep employing gaffers to make us guffaw.....Bristol Rovers FC - the clown academy with graduates everywhere.....

On 09/02/2019 at 20:29, Red Army 75 said:

I expect one of the numpties will say it was city fans. You know they will 

Oh they have, you knew they would, one of them on twitter said ‘it could have been City fans cos they’ve done that sort of thing before’ - do they seriously think our fans hang around near their tented village on a cold and rainy Saturday afternoon just in case an opposition player is rushed to hospital, just so the vehicle can be pelted with objects?! Do they seriously believe that? Seriously? I mean seriously? Do they seriously think we’d do that? Seriously?! Oh dear.....

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Oh they have, you knew they would, one of them on twitter said ‘it could have been City fans cos they’ve done that sort of thing before’ - do they seriously think our fans hang around near their tented village on a cold and rainy Saturday afternoon just in case an opposition player is rushed to hospital, just so the vehicle can be pelted with objects?! Do they seriously believe that? Seriously? I mean seriously? Do they seriously think we’d do that? Seriously?! Oh dear.....

******* idiots.

8 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Also remember the fools when they got relegated out of the football league :laughcont:. On the radio couple of fans we’re asked why they were still in the ground. There reply was there’s city fans outside. WTF  :rofl2br:

8 hours ago, myol'man said:

Ah, Queens Park Rangers, their other favourite team. I wonder why?

Gerry Francis

Hollowhead

Gary Penrice

Garry Thompson

Devon White

stupid blue and white kit

crap old ground...........

What about Bible Basher Bailey? Last seen legging it Downend way exeunt persued by debt collecting Chinamen......

182837873_GerryFranciswith_StumpsGold_aracingpigeonthatistakingagoodluckmessagetootheEnglandteam(Commissionedbythedesk).jpeg.983bc3f5758948cf84132b7eae3429f0.jpeg.be3e13f38c67b020c8a16d9d896ade81.jpeg

I can understand the dodgy, 70's style footballer mullet hairstyle from when "Fruity Francis" was actually a 70's footballer. But why oh why, over 40 years on, does he still keep it? In my opinion he looks a complete tw*t!

Who cuts his hair? David Blunkett? Stevie Wonder? Andrea Bocelli? The council?

**** me...?

Rant over...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1