IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 minutes ago, 77 punk said:

they have coventry away next week they are still in the relegation scrap harris scored again so he will be off in summer

Outstanding goal today but what Championship clubs would want a player who's only been scoring for around 4 months in 3 years? The teams who go up will have better players, and I can't think of a League 1 club that'd be able to afford the fee Coughlan would likely demand for him (you may point to the Taylor, Bodin and Harrison fees; but Taylor refused to sign a new deal unless there was a low release clause, Bodin only had 6 months left on his deal and Harrison had been good for a couple seasons). That's just my opinion though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Gas manager just now on R. Bristol (talking about Luton)

"They are where they are because they're probably better than us"   :laugh:

And he said "don't laugh, but I want us to be where Luton are next year". Good luck with that project. 

I am pretty certain LJ wants to be where Man City is next year, but don't laugh.

?url=images.pitchero.com%2Fui%2F39362%2F

Oh dear........ 

Can someone post this on One Turd along with the latin name for american robin, turdus maximus or whatever it was?

Here you go you sad little shit, I’ll post it on here for you so you can get your little hard on and **** over your sister as your shite little ‘dig’ at us makes it onto our pisstaking thread. Nothing like our new badge, imagine trying to take the piss when your badge is a camp pirate :facepalm: personally I’d be more than happy if we decided to have 1982 instead of 1894, it’ll just highlight to everyone how shit you really are. Now off you go and enjoy your relegation battle won’t you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

I couldn’t care less. It’s match day and you’re on here . That’s just bizarre to be honest . 

Given their precarious position in the league, probably hasn't got the enthusiasm and energy to go to home games either.  I mean, why would you?

14 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

?url=images.pitchero.com%2Fui%2F39362%2F

Oh dear........ 

Can someone post this on One Turd along with the latin name for american robin, turdus maximus or whatever it was?

Here you go you sad little shit, I’ll post it on here for you so you can get your little hard on and **** over your sister as your shite little ‘dig’ at us makes it onto our pisstaking thread. Nothing like our new badge, imagine trying to take the piss when your badge is a camp pirate :facepalm: personally I’d be more than happy if we decided to have 1982 instead of 1894, it’ll just highlight to everyone how shit you really are. Now off you go and enjoy your relegation battle won’t you.

It bothers them so much that they claim we're only 37 years old yet we are above them in absolutely everything. 

9 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

.....and don’t forget Bodin was posting on here during the recent midweek sags away game vs Gills - despite insisting he was at that game ... course he was!!!

I never posted once during the game. I posted at half-time, I also made no comment on how you weren't at the Ipswich game. 

11 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

Still frigging weird behaviour if you ask me

19 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Given their precarious position in the league, probably hasn't got the enthusiasm and energy to go to home games either.  I mean, why would you?

22 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I couldn’t care less. It’s match day and you’re on here . That’s just bizarre to be honest . 

I've explained a number of times why I post on this forum but whatever. Use this forum much more than I've ever used Gaschat because i'm a pessimistic fan and have been surrounded by City fans all of my life. You're talking about MY club on a matchday for Bristol City. How is that any different? And @BanburyRed I assume you're on the way home from Sheffield? Wouldn't want to be a hypocrite would you? 

• Confused 1

Just now, bodin said:

I've explained a number of times why I post on this forum but whatever. Use this forum much more than I've ever used Gaschat because i'm a pessimistic fan and have been surrounded by City fans all of my life. You're talking about MY club on a matchday for Bristol City. How is that any different? And @BanburyRed I assume you're on the way home from Sheffield? Wouldn't want to be a hypocrite would you? 

Don’t get it do you. On match day my only focus is city. Generally I don’t even know who you’re playing but 20 minutes before kick off you’re on a rivals forum . Can’t you understand how strange that is ? 

1 minute ago, bodin said:

He's more likely to be in his way home from Sheffield than you are to be in youe way home from the Mem, I would politely suggest, Bodin.

thanks for asking but no, been looking after my 5yr old daughter for the day, my priorities have changed, doesn't stop me following my team though, difference being - i and others aren't posting on gaschat/slagchat whatever it's called, whereas you seem to spend an amazing amount of time on this forum.  I'll be back following my team all over the country once she's grown up a little, it's a small sacrifice to make.

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Don’t get it do you. On match day my only focus is city. Generally I don’t even know who you’re playing but 20 minutes before kick off you’re on a rivals forum . Can’t you understand how strange that is ? 

I'm not on a rivals forum talking shit about my rivals though, I'm on a section of the rivals' forum dedicated to my club talking about my club that I'm just about to go and see. Whilst I understand your point, I don't see it as that weird but it's just my opinion. If I was shit-talking and taking the piss, I'd agree.

Also, not a means of criticism, but if your only focus is City on match days, then why are you posting on here? A part of your forum dedicated to another club. 

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

What are you talking about?! I’m a season ticket holder

From what I remember you were posting when City were playing Ipswich...I may be wrong so do correct me if so but no criticism was given to the City fans who were posting on here during the Ipswich game. 

I'm not on a rivals forum talking shit about my rivals though, I'm on a section of the rivals' forum dedicated to my club talking about my club that I'm just about to go and see. Whilst I understand your point, I don't see it as that weird but it's just my opinion. If I was shit-talking and taking the piss, I'd agree.

Also, not a means of criticism, but if your only focus is City on match days, then why are you posting on here? A part of your forum dedicated to another club. 

What was that? "Congratulations on your great win at Sheff U" 

Don't mention it, was a pleasure !:cool:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

thanks for asking but no, been looking after my 5yr old daughter for the day, my priorities have changed, doesn't stop me following my team though, difference being - i and others aren't posting on gaschat/slagchat whatever it's called, whereas you seem to spend an amazing amount of time on this forum.  I'll be back following my team all over the country once she's grown up a little, it's a small sacrifice to make.

That's fair enough mate, but it does seem a little odd to criticise a fan on supposedly not going to an away game despite the fact you don't go to away games yourself, however valid the reason. If you get my point. 

...from what I remember you were posting when City were playing Ipswich...I may be wrong so do correct me if so but no criticism was given to the City fans who were posting on here during the Ipswich game. 

I posted on here some time after the game finished - I only live 20 minutes from Ashton Gate - so if it’s ok with you, I like to see what other City fans think about our games - therefore I often interact with them on here. So don’t come on here wrongly accusing City fans of not attending City games.....anyway, it’s got bugger all to do with you...

Um , the games finished I was on about pre match that’s why mr pedantic. Yet again you don’t get it . Yes it’s a rovers thread but ITS A PISS TAKE thread . We’re not on here for sensible debate so I don’t know why you bother to do so. You are welcome on here , just can’t understand the pre or during game posting . Now if you don’t mind I’m going to enjoy our 3 points. 

• Like 4

Just now, slartibartfast said:

What was that? "Congratulations on your great win at Sheff U" 

Don't mention it, was a pleasure !:cool:

Yes to be honest, I did think you were going to get smacked today so congratulations on the win. From the stats you clearly deserve it and Weimann looks a very good player. I think there was a buzz about him scoring a lot at the beginning of the season correct? Did he fall of a bit? Inconsistent? Genuine question. 

• Thanks 2

Yes to be honest, I did think you were going to get smacked today so congratulations on the win. From the stats you clearly deserve it and Weimann looks a very good player. I think there was a buzz about him scoring a lot at the beginning of the season correct? Did he fall of a bit? Inconsistent? Genuine question. 

Weimann was on fire at the start of the season - scored 5 goals in the first few games playing up front - then when Fammy came back into the team Weimann was shunted out to the wing and of course his prolific spell came to an abrupt end...

Just now, BS4 on Tour... said:

Weimann was on fire at the start of the season - scored 5 goals in the first few games playing up front - then when Fammy came back into the team Weimann was shunted out to the wing and of course his prolific spell came to an abrupt end...

Did Johnson try 2 up top? Otherwise seems like poor management to use Weimann as a winger instead despite him being on great form at ST