IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Just found this question on a rail enthusiast's forum....

Most trains on the Bristol Weymouth line are 2 coach units. Saturday 16 Bristol rovers will play yeovil and hundreds of supporters will go by train so is there a limit on how many can be let on? Or will the guard let everyone on or will fgwr put taxis or busses the train will be overflowing by the time it leaves yeovil and Bristol on the way back

22 minutes ago, 22A said:

Just found this question on a rail enthusiast's forum....

Most trains on the Bristol Weymouth line are 2 coach units. Saturday 16 Bristol rovers will play yeovil and hundreds of supporters will go by train so is there a limit on how many can be let on? Or will the guard let everyone on or will fgwr put taxis or busses the train will be overflowing by the time it leaves yeovil and Bristol on the way back

"Hundreds on the train maybe but tens of thousands of gasheads left on the station and all because of them sheeds in the first carriage [coach 1]. Thank heaven for boob cricket or we'd have nothing to do. UTG"

• Like 3

On 4/7/2016 at 12:04, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Take another look mate, it was our very own pet Pompey supporting embarrassed  Saghead 'Weezord' who started the thread in the first place. 

Looks like they tried to turn it into a general Tuesday night football thread after they realised they'd gone off in their pants a bit too early.

One of them would "cry with joy" if they ended up in the same division as us.....how sweet, shows the difference in our ambitions compared to theirs.

You just know that our draw and MKs defeat really ruined their night. I'm sure if the gap is back down to 4 points on Saturday night they'll start celebrating again.

I was slightly confused with their thread.. reading it and one poster said we would be in the bottom 3 when we lose to Wednesday which wasn't picked up on... so basically by their logic If Mk win against Rovrum its entitles them to 7 points :blink: 

Cretins!

Edit:- I was reading their thread off my phone and didnt realise it was during our game, no times of posts were coming up ;) but raising another point, I thought they never talked about us....

Edited by Dark Wood Covert

44 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

"Hundreds on the train maybe but tens of thousands of gasheads left on the station and all because of them sheeds in the first carriage [coach 1]. Thank heaven for boob cricket or we'd have nothing to do. UTG"

Well, now Brentford`s sold out I take it there will be hordes of us going in the away end when they play Yeovil just like us gurt big dirty sheeds always do when there`s a chance to make trouble for the family club.

Just wait, some deluded sag will accuse us of it for sure.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Looking at the table if Rovers fail the top 3 route, a game against Wycombe could be on the cards in the play offs, how exciting...

anyway well done John Joe o'Toole for winning a promotion medal against the gas

I was just about to post the exact same. The Rovers bestest friends club in the whole wide world (well barring 1 maybe). Makes the implosion even sweeter. I'm sure Gas and there proven $hit hot law team will try the legal action route again if (when) Wycombe beat them. 

• Like 2

On 3/29/2016 at 12:01, richwwtk said:

2 hours ago, Portred said:

Says on that link that the hen and chicken got smashed up today. Any truth in that? Was in there before the game and didn't see anything. 

All seemed normal and quiet at the H&C when I walked past at about 2.45, but what was happening at the Spanish Bar today?

Police van parked next to it and police standing on both sides of the road before and after the game.

I walk past it every home game and never seen that before.

8 hours ago, Cotham Brow Red said:

I was just about to post the exact same. The Rovers bestest friends club in the whole wide world (well barring 1 maybe). Makes the implosion even sweeter. I'm sure Gas and there proven $hit hot law team will try the legal action route again if (when) Wycombe beat them. 

If they do end up in the playoffs :fingerscrossed: and not auto I`d settle for Portsmouth, Plymouth and Wycombe in there with them.

9 hours ago, alexukhc said:

Looking at the table if Rovers fail the top 3 route, a game against Wycombe could be on the cards in the play offs, how exciting...

anyway well done John Joe o'Toole for winning a promotion medal against the gas

Mr "the Tool"???...with that name he should have stayed with them.

• Like 1

Someone on there saying about how mature he is and how much common sense he had and then says that being banned from watching the slags would be as bad as being banned from seeing his kids (who would also be his nieces/nephews I suppose). I'm sure his kids must be overjoyed to know that if he had to choose between the gash and them then he would have to think about it!!! Even worse than the"dog dying" twonk! (Or maybe the same guy!)

But then that forum is full of shite...someone else on there defending the people getting drunk and going over the hoardings saying that after a long week at work some people just like to have a drink and enjoy themselves...HA! Dreamers! Like any of them could find work!

2 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

Someone on there saying about how mature he is and how much common sense he had and then says that being banned from watching the slags would be as bad as being banned from seeing his kids (who would also be his nieces/nephews I suppose). I'm sure his kids must be overjoyed to know that if he had to choose between the gash and them then he would have to think about it!!! Even worse than the"dog dying" twonk! (Or maybe the same guy!)

But then that forum is full of shite...someone else on there defending the people getting drunk and going over the hoardings saying that after a long week at work some people just like to have a drink and enjoy themselves...HA! Dreamers! Like any of them could find work!

What a dumbass..that's very sad to even read!!..I feel for the children.and his dog!!.they deserve a little more.guess they are crying in their collective porridge today now the gap remains!

2 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

Almost as much shit as here.

10 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

Just another example to add to a very long list of the immaculate behaviour of the best fans in the world 

These are not proper Rovers fans; the horse punchers, bottle throwers, pitch invaders, boob cricketers, goalkeeper punchers, pub smasher-uppers.

None of them.

There are only two proper Rovers fans and they have the great good sense to post here amongst people without a string of ASBs on their CVs: In the Net and Miadhenny.

• Like 2

Speaking with a sag mate this morning and the delusion has got much worse than i first feared who told me that we are going down next year as they overtake us and go up to the championship!! :rofl2br:

They are very jealous and that's all there is to it and if roles were reversed I'm pretty sure we would spout hippocritical s*** out of our ass.

It's like they are brainwashed from an early age by mummy and daddy to think that they have more fans, better atmosphere, produce better players, harder mob etc etc.

My personal favourite is "we took more to Wembley than you". Yet we sold out and played an opposition who can take more fans than Shrewsbury, Grimsby and Doncaster.

Pointless rant but something for the hundreds of rovers fans that read our forum to look at :)

27 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Speaking with a sag mate this morning and the delusion has got much worse than i first feared who told me that we are going down next year as they overtake us and go up to the championship!! :rofl2br:

They are very jealous and that's all there is to it and if roles were reversed I'm pretty sure we would spout hippocritical s*** out of our ass.

It's like they are brainwashed from an early age by mummy and daddy to think that they have more fans, better atmosphere, produce better players, harder mob etc etc.

My personal favourite is "we took more to Wembley than you". Yet we sold out and played an opposition who can take more fans than Shrewsbury, Grimsby and Doncaster.

Pointless rant but something for the hundreds of rovers fans that read our forum to look at :)

won't they have to get promoted this year first?
we all know what happens when the blue few get ahead of themselves...

On 7 April 2016 at 08:37, The Gasbuster said:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/6634/early-days

More comedic content, lifted from ass-shat ! It would appear that a few plates of chips got pissed on Tuesday evening :rofl2br:

According to "Mario Balotelli" (very apt ! :facepalm:), the only reason we are not bottom of the Championship is because Bolton, Charlton and M.K. are complete w**k !

Some more sensible assheads, guys including Weeezord have called the thread an embarrassment.

Clearly; he has forgotten that we play in the most competitive league in Europe, as opposed to their basement league, where most if not all teams, are complete w**k ! :laughcont:

In all likelihood, Bolton, Charlton and M.K. would all dish out a beating to the 15ers, were they to play them now.

I really hope the 15 get Pompey in the play offs. They are all fearful of a two legged semi final against them, and Pompey have done them twice already.

I guess they are now saying that we would be bottom if only Bolton, Charlton, MK Dons, Rotherham, Nottingham Forest and Huddersfield were not so w*nk? :D 

At least the 15ers can content themselves with only being 2 points behind the mighty Accrington Stanley. :D 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

I guess they are now saying that we would be bottom if only Bolton, Charlton, MK Dons, Rotherham, Nottingham Forest and Huddersfield were not so w*nk? :D 

I notice that 'Early Days...' thread has carried on from Tuesday. The latest post claims that we now look to survive purely because other teams are shit....and not because of how good we are.

Posted on the same day that we comfortably beat in form Sheffield Wednesday 4-1. Not the brightest are they?

• Like 2