IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 hours ago, Iron Man said:

Chi0VoEWkAALDdT.jpg:large

Ooh me ribs.

What on earth has a championship club got to do with the race for promotion in division 4?

To be fair I've had my fun. I always wanted to see them non league and I have. It can never be taken away, the history book cannot be rewritten.

I've enjoyed every second since the 2000-01 season and even now as they maybe, just maybe, get out of division 4 it still just a bunch of gypsies, tramps and thieves scabbing around division 3. I shall continue to smile at their tinpot situation.

Good luck Rovers, whatever gets you through the night.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Ooh me ribs.

What on earth has a championship club got to do with the race for promotion in division 4?

To be fair I've had my fun. I always wanted to see them non league and I have. It can never be taken away, the history book cannot be rewritten.

I've enjoyed every second since the 2000-01 season and even now as they maybe, just maybe, get out of division 4 it still just a bunch of gypsies, tramps and thieves scabbing around division 3. I shall continue to smile at their tinpot situation.

Good luck Rovers, whatever gets you through the night.

OMG there are a few on that forum who are in cloud cuckoo land! At least some of them actually tried to reel them in as it was becoming embarrassing 

19 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

The next Leicester...oh how I laughed

http://gasheads.org/thread/5078/next-leicester

Tbf some clubs would laugh at us saying the same thing granted our fanbase is closer to the size of leicesters than rovers is (this will cause uproar among the millions of sags) but isnt it great that they have given lower league clubs belief first swansea and bournemouth and now this!!

Who knows kodjia could be the premier league top scorer in a few years ;)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

"Regardless of wealth, Wael has made it clear that he is going to run the club the right way not the Lansdown way"

What does this even mean? :blink:

He means that Wael is going to load it with 3rd party debt, give them false promises and even falser dawns oh and maybe send them into administration at some point in the near future.

A far better business plan and financially prudent way of operating. 

I mean what on earth is SL doing...?

Now where's my sponsorship raffle ticket.........

• Like 1

Our father, what in Heaven were you? Six-toed is my foot.

Wael's Kingdom has come. We will soon be done, but at least the UWE will have a nice new car park.

I secretly wish every Saturday I was a Ted rather than have to watch the Ragasses.

Forgive me for thinking this but in truth I spend more time worrying about their score rather than that of the team which is playing against us.

The thought of buying a season card at AG is a big temptation

But will they deliver it to Eastville?

I guess I'll stay part of Wael's Kingdom and enjoy the power, glory and world domination which Dopey will deliver

Forever like Leicester.

Amen

• Like 7

9 hours ago, El Hombrecito said:

"Regardless of wealth, Wael has made it clear that he is going to run the club the right way not the Lansdown way"

What does this even mean? :blink:

I'm guessing that means he isn't going to write off their debts year after year like Steve L does for us and that he won't be financing any stadium construction/rebuild out of his own pocket. Great news for us. :)

• Like 2