IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

6 hours ago, Super said:

Live on Sky

Wednesday 26 October - Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol Rovers - 8.00pm

I'll be watching that, along with the thousands in the Leppings Lane end, numerous in the home stands, hundreds in the car park and tens of thousands of armchair fans. 

Bring on agent Bakinson. 

Then we'll really see how out of their depth they are... ?

1 hour ago, In the Net said:

We don't have cars parked behind the goal - you're thinking of Chelsea circa 1975

Who said anything about behind the goal? Majority of your shots probably go out for a throw in, isn't there a car park behind that canopy looking thing you call a stand?

On 02/09/2022 at 01:01, Ian M said:

Jesus! They’re coming for us ???A7C3274C-0F68-407A-A209-784204252E65.jpeg

WTAF???

That is literally like a screenshot from the H&S 'Learning Zone' thing I have to complete every year at work.

"Click on the 6 safety hazards in the above photo to advance to the next page".

That drainpipe defies rational explanation!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, BS3City said:

The Sag post lacks class and originality IMO, the Shrews post was great as it was first.

Unfortunately I find myself hard pressed to give those c.nuts credit for anything...

Not like those seagulls to steal things is it...?!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BS3City said:

The Sag post lacks class and originality IMO, the Shrews post was great as it was first.

Unfortunately I find myself hard pressed to give those c.nuts credit for anything...

Come on, lighten up.

If some homeboy writes a diss track you gotta reply to protect your rep*.

*or something.

flygirl-teach.gif

• Haha 2
  • Robin 1

Strange how they can find time to do this stuff & to condemn the abuse at Barnsley, but never officially say that what happened to Cotts (“I wish you were dead”) was wrong, eh? Sums them up.

Anyway, I have worked out their excuse for today’s low crowd, the zoo is closing, so the last opportunity to look at a load of monkeys is far more tempting than.. well, I’m sure you can insert the punchline here.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Strange how they can find time to do this stuff & to condemn the abuse at Barnsley, but never officially say that what happened to Cotts (“I wish you were dead”) was wrong, eh? Sums them up.

Anyway, I have worked out their excuse for today’s low crowd, the zoo is closing, so the last opportunity to look at a load of monkeys is far more tempting than.. well, I’m sure you can insert the punchline here.

It's why Joey is how he is.

All of those potential free transfers on his doorstep and Wally wasn't able to get any of them.

7 hours ago, fgrsimon said:

WTAF???

That is literally like a screenshot from the H&S 'Learning Zone' thing I have to complete every year at work.

"Click on the 6 safety hazards in the above photo to advance to the next page".

That drainpipe defies rational explanation!

That's not actually a drain pipe.

What the picture doesn't show is that it's actually a waste pipe connected into a toilet upstairs. They can't afford to install the drain for it, so have it going as far away from the building as possible......

Why didn't they film the guy running to the reception area - that must be a less shitty area ?

Filming a shed with various debris, some dodgy plumbing, and a random discarded BBQ aint a good look.

Odd place for a Cryo chamber (which looks like a pimped up container) as well.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Taz said:

That's not actually a drain pipe.

What the picture doesn't show is that it's actually a waste pipe connected into a toilet upstairs. They can't afford to install the drain for it, so have it going as far away from the building as possible......

The whole thing is a bit odd. The downpipe doesn't appear to above a drain, so I think that when they realised the design flaw that they have had to add that trip hazard to the bottom of it to stop water gathering and seeping under the door.