IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

31 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Twentyman moaning that their GK was time wasting…..Jesus wept

24 minutes ago, nickolas said:

radio Bristol is a dream. Fans moaning about the Morecambe gk taking his time with the ball.
Entitled to nothing, but expecting everything. Who do the blue few think they are! ??

They do realise that time is added on for that sort of thing? 

I can see it now 

"Yeah, no listen we should've won that game 11-0 their GK taking his time with everything mean we couldn't score the goals we needed to win.

I was laughing too much at our Diss track at Shrewsbury have you heard it? It's fantastic.

They played 5 at the back to stop us playing football I think I need to write to the FA because it's unfair that opposition would stop the mighty Barca of League One playing football.

Watching the game out their gave me another bad stomach just like Shrewsbury or it may have been the Korma I had last night, but enough about my team Morecambe are only known because of Morecambe and Wise I was surprised when they came up in the fixture list I didn't even know they had a football club.

This team is premier League ready and when we come up against a team who is prepared to play football we will show you what we can do, discounting the Barnsley result because they just got relegated from the championship where we will be next season Bristol city we're coming for you"

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Morecambe time wasting is why they lost again, and they should’ve had a penalty, according to king Joey. Same as every time they don’t win. Christ what a weapon, imagine crying woe is me at home to morecambe ???

What a loser. "Fans pay their money to watch football" and "It wasn't as bad as Shrewsbury" referring to them time wasting... find a way to win then you plonker.

3 minutes ago, BS3City said:

Barton on Radio Bristol - 

"Morecombe stinking the game out", "eating the clock", "we should have had a penalty".

Also - "We need to be better than 4 teams in the table". "Pushing on towards mid-table".

Changed his tune a bit with those last two statements. Tosser... 

he’s gone from saying he wants to beat us to the Prem, to they need to make sure they’re better than 4 teams in the division and ‘it will get scrappy’

oh dear

2 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

On RB Whined and whined about Morecombes set up / game approach , time wasting blah blah 

Hes a nauseous specimen 

I never thought a Gash manager would come along who we could detest more than Hollowhead, but that absolute drumstick makes it an extremely close run thing!

• Haha 1
  • Flames 1

Guys won about 4 games in 30 for us at League One level. We were awful until our Jan loans last season and one of them is now getting game time regularly at money bags Newcastle and the other is apparently Stokes best CB according to them, so we struck gold with that! 

Guys an idiot and a terrible manager without players from his mates who are far too good for certain leagues, and for some reason a percentage of our fan base act like he’s the greatest manager in existence who can do no wrong. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
  • Robin 1

33 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

Guys won about 4 games in 30 for us at League One level. We were awful until our Jan loans last season and one of them is now getting game time regularly at money bags Newcastle and the other is apparently Stokes best CB according to them, so we struck gold with that! 

Guys an idiot and a terrible manager without players from his mates who are far too good for certain leagues, and for some reason a percentage of our fan base act like he’s the greatest manager in existence who can do no wrong. 

You must be banned from the Asschat forum with opinions like that? :w00t:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BS3City said:

Barton on Radio Bristol - 

"Morecombe stinking the game out", "eating the clock", "we should have had a penalty".

Also - "We need to be better than 4 teams in the table". "Pushing on towards mid-table".

Changed his tune a bit with those last two statements. Tosser... 

He actually said that Morecombe tried to play more football, not like Shrewsbury last week - stinking the game out.

4 minutes ago, In the Net said:

He actually said that Morecombe tried to play more football, not like Shrewsbury last week - stinking the game out.

Do you get annoyed by his excuses. It frustrates I get that. We’ve had to deal with it , especially against warnocks teams However, it’s part of the game, shithousing your way to a away win or draw. There’s no right or wrong way to play football

8 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Do you get annoyed by his excuses. It frustrates I get that. We’ve had to deal with it , especially against warnocks teams However, it’s part of the game, shithousing your way to a away win or draw. There’s no right or wrong way to play football

You should know by now, it's everyone else's fault except Barton's. Never heard the knob take responsibility for anything.

3 hours ago, petehinton said:

Morecambe time wasting is why they didn’t win again, and they should’ve had a penalty, according to king Joey. Same as every time they don’t win. Christ what a weapon, imagine crying woe is me at home to morecambe ???

Sam Frost, the North Korean post reporter gave 7 of the blue few players today 7/10, for a draw at home to a team that hasn’t won all season, goodness knows what the marks would be if they’d won, 11/10?

Worth pointing out too they have now played all of the bottom 3. Forest Green have gained 3/4 of their points this season against them & they beat bottom side Burton who played with 10 men for 89 minutes & who only have one point all season.

Looks far more like a season of struggle than “coming for us”.

• Like 7