IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Ecko said:

Barton is in Marseilles end tonight at spurs. Tosser!

"Well you see Loyal and true Gasheads I was there on a scouting mission there's this player called Alexis Sanchez who I could turn into a player better than Messi and he would absolutely love to run out wearing the famous quarters but house prices in Bristol are an absolute joke so he'll probably turn us down because of it"

• Haha 2

We are going to be hearing lots of crowing from the blue few this season about their away numbers. They’ve got a trip to Derby soon, a ground much better than any of the dumps they usually visit, a place they’ve NEVER played at for a league fixture, and last visited around 20 years ago.

The narrative will be so predictable. The novelty will see them take a big following there which they will cream themselves over, then they will make comparisons to our numbers there for a dead rubber game at the end of last season… completely forgetting the fact that we’ve played at Derby almost every year in the last decade or so and is just another normal away day to us. That will make their away support “much better Dan da sh1t” and social media will be crawling with them.

They are so dense it’s laughable.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Anybody else find these threads weird? Every away game there is one of these, what is this obsession they have with leaving Bristol?

https://gaschat.co.uk/thread/20106/attendance-predictions-mk-dons-10

Weird isn't it. A big group of gashead mates I used to know only ever watched rovers away. Purely for the piss up and day out.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

As I have a soft spot for Tottenham ever since they put 'a very poor side' to the sword to the score of NINE many years ago (Mottys words, not mine, I think they're 5hit), COYS.

It’s always worth watching again 

• Haha 3
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

James Piercy about to be considered persona non grata by the Rovers for this article:

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/joey-barton-transfer-bristol-rovers-7560002

Good article, and the type of reasoned reporting that Sam Frost is afraid of doing in my eyes.

Just amazing in a way, that it's the City reporter that has to write this sort of piece about Rovers. Frost really is weary of upsetting Barton et al.

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Anybody else find these threads weird? Every away game there is one of these, what is this obsession they have with leaving Bristol?

https://gaschat.co.uk/thread/20106/attendance-predictions-mk-dons-10

I see one of the clowns says it depends on the weather ? I've been to plenty of away games and we've never not decided to go because of the weather unless there is 6ft of snow predicted for the MK area can't see what difference the weather would make.

2 minutes ago, weepywall said:

I see one of the clowns says it depends on the weather ? I've been to plenty of away games and we've never not decided to go because of the weather unless there is 6ft of snow predicted for the MK area can't see what difference the weather would make.

He doesn’t wash, so wouldn’t want it to be a warm afternoon.…….neither would his mates 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, weepywall said:

One absolute helmet told me on Facebook the other day that we should’ve taken 2k to Blackburn because they’re ex Premier League Champions.

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

One absolute helmet told me on Facebook the other day that we should’ve taken 2k to Blackburn because they’re ex Premier League Champions.

Unlike Gasheads to be stuck in the past? ??

Happy 2nd May....murdered Sheffield United 0 - 0 in the Watney Cup Final

Edited by Gert Mare

I wonder how long it will be before some Gashead fantasist starts claiming that they are going to have a special relationship with Marseilles, taking young talent on loan etc etc. Clearly already most Marseilles supporters have the gas as their 2nd team so only a matter of time surely?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, weepywall said:

You have it the wrong way round. They will only go if the weather is due to be bad otherwise they`ll be on their normal patch by the cashpoint asking for change if it`s sunny and warm.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Any publicity is good publicity? Really?

Joey Barton spotted giving finger to Tottenham fans in Marseille away end

1_JS276800757-copy.jpg

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/joey-barton-tottenham-marseille-fans-27936596

One for the 70's Neanderthal Tote-Enders to appreciate.

"Get us a game against Sabadell anit Joay? Can we hang on your every word, lick your brown eye and drag you up Chasers?"