IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

• Admin
19 minutes ago, BS3City said:

Watched the first half, there was only one team in it. Ipswich were so superior yet amazingly the Sags clung on, hit the woodwork and almost notched again right on half time, which would have been totally undeserved.

Barton being the usual nause holding onto the ball on the touchline.

As much as I dislike Ipswich (entirely due to Ashton) I'd love to see them score a shitload more...

I have to ask why would you want to watch Rovers play? 

4 hours ago, glynriley said:

I can remember walking the length of the Portway on New Years Day to watch City v Swindon (82/83 ish..?)

Mind you, if Roverzzz were playing in the street outside, I'd draw the curtains.

I would catch a train at Bath, get off at Temple Meads and walk to AG and back. Occasionally an "interesting" journey...mind you, I walked for miles in them days. Got a Disabilty Parking Badge now

• Like 2

Just now, Silvio Dante said:

After a difficult week where football fans conduct was questioned, I’m heartened to see the Rovers fans stay silent for 90 minutes when some suggested disrespect would be given.

Granted, it’s because Ipswich tore them a new one and they were utter horseshit, but the gesture is appreciated.

No doubt Barton will give a deeply respectful interview as usual.