IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

28 minutes ago, oldrosie said:

45 000 tickets sold and 12 000 for the beam back at the Mem .. really?

Seeing as the capacity of Stamford Bridge is 41,000 and the capacity of the mem is 11,000 I'm going to call bullshit.

Then again after seeing your other thread tonight I'm pretty sure you're on a wind up.

5 minutes ago, City169 said:

Seeing as the capacity of Stamford Bridge is 41,000 and the capacity of the mem is 11,000 I'm going to call bullshit.

Then again after seeing your other thread tonight I'm pretty sure you're on a wind up.

old rosie is a nice way to forget about a few hours/the world/keeping control of normal bodily functions though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

I may have missed something, but as far as I'm aware there has been no extra allocation requested by Rovers for Chelsea and strangely not announcement of tickets being sold out..? 

How do we find attendances anymore ? I may be being stupid but can never find them especially away attendances. A tent dweller on Facebook was claiming they took well over a thousand to Scunthorpe but couldn't find how many they actually did take . :dunno:

6 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

How do we find attendances anymore ? I may be being stupid but can never find them especially away attendances. A tent dweller on Facebook was claiming they took well over a thousand to Scunthorpe but couldn't find how many they actually did take . :dunno:

518 according to the league one away support thread on 'onefootballforum'