IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Could have run an iron over them shorts. Look at those creases? My mother in law would faint...

Agreed, there's one crease about 8 inches long and two inches wide that needs pressing, any mother in law would faint. Edited by Rich
  • Like 1

It concerns just one player, a trialist (Billy Boden) who has been offered a 3 month contract.

If I understand correctly, he is recovering from an injury.

Yes but there was another guy who signed for Carlisle because the G*s could only offer him terms until xmas.

Those famous quarters strike yet again.

A new kit for the fans to be prowed of ....

Bristol_Rovers_Home_Shirt_2015_16.png

...coming soon to a playing field near you!

People shouldn't take the pi$$. I heard they have received a very nice sponsorship package with this deal. Free chips and sausages for the players (extra if they bring the away team back to the pub) and a promotion bonus of 2 free goes on the pool tables and a quid on the juke box.

• Like 2

To be fair he said he could earn more stacking shelves at sainsburys

The campaign to force Sainsburys into submission is gaining momentum ...

kruger      24 minutes ago

Have everyone finished commenting on their site now, just wondering because I have been on there and left loads of comments but mine are the only ones on there, also I have filled up a few trolleys and left them, am I the only one left doing it or is there others still doing it? Hope I'm not the only one because that's what they would have been hoping for, for us to get bored and stop.

truegas    5 minutes ago

Hadn't thought about commenting on their website but I'll continually go in there to fill up the odd trolley and leave it, every now n again, if I'm in the area & got some time to kill.

Their staff represent Sainsbury's, so I'll make sure they pay the price over and over, just like we will, every time we play a home game at the Mem instead of UWE.

If ever I stumble across the opportunity to do something negative towards Sainsbury's, I'll always be sure to take it.

UTG

• Like 2

People shouldn't take the pi$$. I heard they have received a very nice sponsorship package with this deal. Free chips and sausages for the players (extra if they bring the away team back to the pub) and a promotion bonus of 2 free goes on the pool tables and a quid on the juke box.

Surely that quid for the jukebox could be used more effectively?How about spending it on a new player.For three months!
  • Like 1

The campaign to force Sainsburys into submission is gaining momentum ...

kruger      24 minutes ago

Have everyone finished commenting on their site now, just wondering because I have been on there and left loads of comments but mine are the only ones on there, also I have filled up a few trolleys and left them, am I the only one left doing it or is there others still doing it? Hope I'm not the only one because that's what they would have been hoping for, for us to get bored and stop.

truegas    5 minutes ago

Hadn't thought about commenting on their website but I'll continually go in there to fill up the odd trolley and leave it, every now n again, if I'm in the area & got some time to kill.

Their staff represent Sainsbury's, so I'll make sure they pay the price over and over, just like we will, every time we play a home game at the Mem instead of UWE.

If ever I stumble across the opportunity to do something negative towards Sainsbury's, I'll always be sure to take it.

UTG

"The meek shall inherit the earth,      ..............................if that's alright with everyone else?"

The board are as much to blame as sainsburys.

Everyone looks after their own best interests in this world.

If we were in Sainsburys shoes we would have done the same.

It's unfortunate that we don't have the money for the stadium and that we're in more debt now but to be honest Higgs has cocked most things up since he's been chairman so it's business as usual really.