IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

The campaign to force Sainsburys into submission is gaining momentum ...

kruger      24 minutes ago

Have everyone finished commenting on their site now, just wondering because I have been on there and left loads of comments but mine are the only ones on there, also I have filled up a few trolleys and left them, am I the only one left doing it or is there others still doing it? Hope I'm not the only one because that's what they would have been hoping for, for us to get bored and stop.

You just know Kruger wears Tracksuit bottoms with poppers on the bottom, & fried egg stains on his washed out blue & white shirt

The board are as much to blame as sainsburys.

Everyone looks after their own best interests in this world.d

If we were in Sainsburys shoes we would have done the same.

It's unfortunate that we don't have the money for the stadium and that we're in more debt now but to be honest Higgs has cocked most things up since he's been chairman so it's business as usual really.

But I am in Sainsburys shoes, and very comfortable they are too.

I love Sainsburys!

Especially when I go into a store and find that some kind sole has stacked a trolley full of the items I needed. All I have to do is take it to the checkout.

So considerate!

Edited by 42nite
  • Like 1

5a9da5927f813114e52fbc82b01f2476.jpg

Just seen this wonderful image on a rovers fans Facebook page.

Nice to see the scarf being held correctly.

His misses doesn't look bad mind. Nice long legs, nice eyes, but, why the green hat? It doesn't go with the rest of her attire. Perhaps the nutter who hurriedly held his scarf up for fear of being seen, told her what to wear. He plainly has no sense, whether fashion or otherwise.

I suppose you have to feel sorry for the poor bugger, that's the closest he'll ever get to a stadium in Bristol, and only down the road from a useful supermarket, to boot.

• Like 2

His misses doesn't look bad mind. Nice long legs, nice eyes, but, why the green hat? It doesn't go with the rest of her attire. Perhaps the nutter who hurriedly held his scarf up for fear of being seen, told her what to wear. He plainly has no sense, whether fashion or otherwise.

I suppose you have to feel sorry for the poor bugger, that's the closest he'll ever get to a stadium in Bristol, and only down the road from a useful supermarket, to boot.

Actually neither of them were at the front of the 'looks queue'

They are a rare breed but I have witnessed some educated and balanced gas heads, these people need to speak to the mongs filling up trolleys!

Unbelievable. The gift.

Occasionally, they happen to pop up. Sometimes they're quite nice people. Problem is for every nice or even tolerable gas head there's 3 annoying and deluded ones.

I mean seriously, if the roles were reversed I'd just admit that I support the substantially lesser team in bristol. I wouldn't have delusions of grandeur about being a well supported sleeping giant.

New stadium build going on behind him? Check. Not that we can see it, bat fastard!

Their stadium doomed? Check.

Gas head? Check.

Scarf upside DOWN? Check.

Home of their bitter rivals? Check.

Those rivals are Champions? Check.

Those rivals are 2 divisions ahead? Check.

Face like a moose? Check.

Pissing down? Check.

Bet he loved his day out? They have some cracking holidays these gasheads!

• Like 1

All the lampooning, the satire, the parody and yet still Nicholas and his blue and white army manage come up with something funnier.

It's  enough to make you weep.

Which probably explains why Mrs Tann left a puddle on the floor when she saw that photograph.

New stadium build going on behind him? Check. Not that we can see it, bat fastard!

Gas head? Check.

Pissing down? Check.

Ok, he is a fat ugly deluded b**t*rd BUT my question is ! Is that his Mrs (damn ugly mind) or his sister ? I know it is potentially the same thing but i really need to know  :blink:

• Like 2

What idiots, they couldn't even find their own Shaun The Sheep. It's this one, even has the blue and white socks. Being a charity case themselves they couldn't possibly sponsor one and help people less fortunate could they.

2015-07-11%2007.30.08_zpsjqypp0wc.jpg

"Yeah, of course I bought me scarf wiv me all the way across Bristol just so I could have me picture taken with a charity model of a kid's animation characture located near the 'Teds ground. That'll show 'em - I'm well hard me. Now quick take the damn picture then let's hurry back through the tunnel to Horfield before them gert 'Teds spot us." Edited by Rudolf Hucker

Gas head? Check.

Pissing down? Check.

Do not associate BatFastard with any gaseous rubbish please!

• Like 2

People shouldn't take the pi$$. I heard they have received a very nice sponsorship package with this deal. Free chips and sausages for the players (extra if they bring the away team back to the pub) and a promotion bonus of 2 free goes on the pool tables and a quid on the juke box.

Only for three months, though.

This is new? It's definitely all over then as far as the UWE Stadium goes. The comment from UWE that they are still "going over the small print of the judgement" is quite telling too - basically "we're making other plans".

This bit from the evil post is intriguing:  "Even if the club was to win on appeal, they would only be awarded damages instead of the multinational being forced to buy the Memorial Stadium."  If this is the case; then regardless of the UWE's position, the project is dead in the water as of now.

This bit from the evil post is intriguing:  "Even if the club was to win on appeal, they would only be awarded damages instead of the multinational being forced to buy the Memorial Stadium."  If this is the case; then regardless of the UWE's position, the project is dead in the water as of now.

High stakes game they are playing. No payout, no stadium = no future.

I say this as objectively as I can, their chairman is full of shit.  Not for the first time Rover's supporters have been lead a merry dance with regards to a stadium and finances is it?

• Like 1

High stakes game they are playing. No payout, no stadium = no future.

I say this as objectively as I can, their chairman is full of shit.  Not for the first time Rover's supporters have been lead a merry dance with regards to a stadium and finances is it?

They are indeed being led a merry dance.  Even if there is a payout the line from the Evil Post would suggest that it wouldn't be enough, and theres always been questions over full funding anyway, so to take/win a settlement doesn't change anything.