IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, grubby said:

A friend is connected to Rovers, he put it on twitter , I asked him privately if it was true and he confirmed it, said that even those on the inner circle are starting to have SERIOUS doubts about Wally.

Starting to....?!

Postcode Match: 

Your Search Results

Company Name No: Reg Address Select
BRISTOL ROVERS COMMUNITY TRUST 4153673 THE MEMORIAL STADIUM, FILTON AVENUE, AVENUE, BS7 0BF select
BRISTOL ROVERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED 51828 THE MEMORIAL STADIUM, FILTON AVENUE, AVENUE, BS7 0BF select
BRISTOL ROVERS (1883) LIMITED 4501223 THE MEMORIAL STADIUM, FILTON AVENUE, AVENUE, BS7 0BF select
BRISTOL ROVERS (PROMOTIONS) LIMITED 1146904 BRISTOL STADIUM, STAPLETON RD., BRISTOL, BS5 6NW select
BRISTOL ROVERS SUPPORTERS' SOCIETY LIMITED IP29374R

18 hours ago, David Brent said:

They weren't boycotting the competition. They're just still bitter at Wycombe Wanderers.

Whatever the reason, read this spite and hatred between the gas heads; the vitriol is far worse than anything here I'm glad to say.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/10601/66-scabs

66 people have let down their football club and the whole of League One and Two by buying tickets for Wycombe tonight, may God smite you and you enjoy a cruel eternity in the depths of hell.

Not for me but they are fellow Gas, so some respect is due......

Nah, they're just enemies of football. Deserve contempt. 

Don't laugh too much. As for the second comment; if we're only 35 years old, they are only three.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/10606/help-me-comeback-head

I'm being taunted by my s**thead brother in law about last night's attendance and wanted some away support stats to prove how much better our away following is that the s**ts. Can anyone help please

Yeah, wanted some stats to prove how sh** their away support is and show that our fans are loyal and stick through thick and thin. And i think a dean windass reference and the fact they are only a 35 year old club anyway

6 minutes ago, 22A said:

Don't laugh too much. As for the second comment; if we're only 35 years old, they are only three.

I'm being taunted by my s**thead brother in law about last night's attendance and wanted some away support stats to prove how much better our away following is that the s**ts. Can anyone help please

Yeah, wanted some stats to prove how sh** their away support is and show that our fans are loyal and stick through thick and thin. And i think a dean windass reference and the fact they are only a 35 year old club anyway

The Pikey actually had to get help for a comeback :laugh::laugh: I can think of about 1000 things to say about their glorified non league club on the top of my head

25 minutes ago, 22A said:

Whatever the reason, read this spite and hatred between the gas heads; the vitriol is far worse than anything here I'm glad to say.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/10601/66-scabs

66 people have let down their football club and the whole of League One and Two by buying tickets for Wycombe tonight, may God smite you and you enjoy a cruel eternity in the depths of hell.

Not for me but they are fellow Gas, so some respect is due......

Nah, they're just enemies of football. Deserve contempt. 

There really some frighteningly right wing views on there.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

There really some frighteningly right wing views on there.

Didnt they always draw some rather interesting people? I'm sure they were well known for having a very "patriotic" following, let me know if im wrong.

49 minutes ago, 22A said:

They've won more non-league games than us.  We certainly can't argue with that one.

Edited by Malago
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, 22A said:

So the OP on that thread wanted his fellow Gasheads to provide him with some away support statistics to prove how much better their away support is and nobody could actually come up with anything that wasn't either made up or irrelevant.

Funny that.

25 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

So the OP on that thread wanted his fellow Gasheads to provide him with some away support statistics to prove how much better their away support is and nobody could actually come up with anything that wasn't either made up or irrelevant.

Funny that.

Very strange... :laughcont:

27 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Funny that.

Indeed, the fact that our away support average is higher, as usual, doesn't seem to make the op stop. Maybe it's gas numeracy or something?

'Mention 1982'? I'm so hurt by that (NOT) but think 2015 was better! :)

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 15:35, bert tann said:

Could someone explain why the statutory records of Terramond Developments Ltd show a mortgage charge, in favour of Lloyds TSB,  still outstanding on land they used to own at Colony Farm, Hortham Lane, Almondsbury, Bristol.

No one would be daft enough to buy a piece of land without first ensuring any previous mortgage was paid off ........  would they ?

When they broke the news about their new training facility at the colony, they said they'd "acquired it". That to me sounds as if they'd not,  bought it, but, maybe, agreed a lease.

In a later story by the evening post, the reporter (not the club) stated that they had bought it.

The reality is that, although the colony had previously gained planning permission, for training facilities and changing rooms.That wouldn't be anywhere near what is required for an academy. There were also some restrictions on its use, I think it was a timed restriction where the land was not to be used before 6pm during school term time, so, 39 weeks of the year, during normal school hours it couldn't be used. Perhaps they plan to train at night.

Surely nobody in their right mind would buy that land without first getting PP, would they? Is it in the company assets?

Again land registry could confirm, if there's someone with access to the site through work, they could check. I'm not paying, not even for the pleasure of proving a point.

19 minutes ago, Rich said:

When they broke the news about their new training facility at the colony, they said they'd "acquired it". That to me sounds as if they'd not,  bought it, but, maybe, agreed a lease.

In a later story by the evening post, the reporter (not the club) stated that they had bought it.

The reality is that, although the colony had previously gained planning permission, for training facilities and changing rooms.That wouldn't be anywhere near what is required for an academy. There were also some restrictions on its use, I think it was a timed restriction where the land was not to be used before 6pm during school term time, so, 39 weeks of the year, during normal school hours it couldn't be used. Perhaps they plan to train at night.

Surely nobody in their right mind would buy that land without first getting PP, would they? Is it in the company assets?

Again land registry could confirm, if there's someone with access to the site through work, they could check. I'm not paying, not even for the pleasure of proving a point.

The Land Registry shows that title does rest with Dwane Colony Ltd another Jersey company with nominee shareholders.

When I called their Saint Helier office to ask if the beneficial owners were Dwane Al-Qadi and The Mindbenders the response was...

"Um, Um, Um ,Um, Um, Um

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bert tann said:

The Land Registry shows that title does rest with Dwane Colony Ltd another Jersey company with nominee shareholders.

When I called their Saint Helier office to ask if the beneficial owners were Dwane Al-Qadi and The Mindbenders the response was...

"Um, Um, Um ,Um, Um, Um

Strange to commit to a purchase without knowing if you can get what you want.

Could be that the directors are the original owners and they get their dividends when/if it realises potential.

As you say, the charge on the land is in another name. 

12 minutes ago, bert tann said:

"Um, Um, Um ,Um, Um, Um

That was Edwayne Star LTD along with, 25 miles from home.

25 minutes ago, bert tann said:

"Um, Um, Um ,Um, Um, Um

So the payment to acquire the land was made by the Bristol Rovers 1888 company by drawing down upon the RCF secured upon The Memorial Ground.

But the ownership rests with another company controlled by the al qadis and not with BRFC who actually paid for it.

They're hollowing out the Rovers into a debt laden shell with no assets; one of these days they'll take the Mem to settle the RCF.

Hey ho; Twerton would still take some tenants.

Top research Bert.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Funny that.

Come on Peter,

Do you really think that the 'Pikey' OP on their forum was truly a Rovers fan?

He will surely own up on here later.

54 minutes ago, bert tann said:

"Um, Um, Um ,Um, Um, Um

DJs at the time used to call it....Um 6

32 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

So the payment to acquire the land was made by the Bristol Rovers 1888 company by drawing down upon the RCF secured upon The Memorial Ground.

But the ownership rests with another company controlled by the al qadis and not with BRFC who actually paid for it.

They're hollowing out the Rovers into a debt laden shell with no assets; one of these days they'll take the Mem to settle the RCF.

Top research Bert.

Not being versed in such arrangements, is that legal?

One company buying something and then transferring it to another - does the taxman get anything?

35 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Top research Bert.

Surely trumpton wouldn't pass the regs nowadays? It was a shithole in the 90s!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Not being versed in such arrangements, is that legal?

One company buying something and then transferring it to another - does the taxman get anything?

Simply: no.

I'm speculating but I guess that this other company has booked it as a debt to BRFC which will be netted off the amount outstanding on the RCF ?£8.7m now,.  So BRFC will be able to see out the season and end it with lots of net debt (my estimate will be the full £10m) and one asset against which that debt will be secured: the ground.

Which can then be legitimately siezed leaving Rovers not owning any ground or training facilities, no cash and losing £1.5m a year.  Bring back Nick Higgs!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Simply: no.

I'm speculating but I guess that this other company has booked it as a debt to BRFC which will be netted off the amount outstanding on the RCF ?£8.7m now,.  So BRFC will be able to see out the season and end it with lots of net debt (my estimate will be the full £10m) and one asset against which that debt will be secured: the ground.

Which can then be legitimately siezed leaving Rovers not owning any ground or training facilities, no cash and losing £1.5m a year.  Bring back Nick Higgs!

But Rovers fans don't like Nick, it was him (not Darryl) who relegated them to the conference, and it was him who didn't then sack 'the greatest manager in the world ever'.

They'd never take Mr Watertight back.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

But Rovers fans don't like Nick, it was him (not Darryl) who relegated them to the conference, and it was him who didn't then sack 'the greatest manager in the world ever'.

They'd never take Mr Watertight back.

Yes they would, if history tell's us anything It’s that the sags believe what ever Mr Whoever tells them..... i personally can't wait to see who the next person is to be cartied aloft down the Gloucester Rd

48 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Come on Peter,

Do you really think that the 'Pikey' OP on their forum was truly a Rovers fan?

He will surely own up on here later.

Yeah, you're probably right Phil.

Still, you'd think they'd be more than happy to provide evidence that their away support is better than ours no matter who is asking the question.

Obviously not though.