IGNORED

Podcasts + Full games

WayOutWest

Good morning all

2 questions if I may. Do we have a list of podcasts available (City related of course)

Secondly. Does anyone have a way of "capturing" full games and use a repository to upload them too?

In a digital age I am sure this possible. As an expat I miss lots of games due to obscene kick off times and work commitments. I would love to be able to download full games to watch back. 

Notwithstanding (I try and use this word at least once a day :laugh:), the usual caveats of licensing etc please DM me if you have any info. 

Thanks in advance. 

Steve 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, WayOutWest said:

Good morning all

2 questions if I may. Do we have a list of podcasts available (City related of course)

Secondly. Does anyone have a way of "capturing" full games and use a repository to upload them too?

In a digital age I am sure this possible. As an expat I miss lots of games due to obscene kick off times and work commitments. I would love to be able to download full games to watch back. 

Notwithstanding (I try and use this word at least once a day :laugh:), the usual caveats of licensing etc please DM me if you have any info. 

Thanks in advance. 

Steve 

The three I listen to are as follows:

One Stream In Bristol

Forever Bristol  city

3 Peaps in a Podcast

In that order!

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, WayOutWest said:

Do we have a list of podcasts available (City related of course)

As well as what @frenchred mentioned earlier, there is also Bristol City Vixencast, which is for the women's team, but there has been much better performances (and cross promotion with the men's club) this season.

All podcast/social media links here: linktr.ee/bcvixencast

Hope it's nice in Canada at the moment!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WayOutWest said:

Good morning all

Thanks in advance. 

Steve 

Yep, I have the same problem regarding watching the games, -7 hours to UK time so when I am home it's an early start, and as I work away from home for 14 day on, 14 off, I miss half the season anyways, so would love to be able to see the full match when I return home.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

Yep, I have the same problem regarding watching the games, -7 hours to UK time so when I am home it's an early start, and as I work away from home for 14 day on, 14 off, I miss half the season anyways, so would love to be able to see the full match when I return home.

You’re not missing much these past couple of years mate.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Pezo said:

Unless they like watching us be completely uncompetitive and embarrassed as other teams beat us with ease.

It's getting better though ?.

Know one really wants to watch that. But as expats it's still in there. The need for that 90 minutes. 

• Like 2

On 10/01/2022 at 01:19, Med/MadHatter said:

I wish! -35 with wind chill of -45 for me for much of the last 3 weeks at work in Northern Alberta 8, still I will be home to have my Christmas in a few days!

But the weather's good there in the Fall.

Not much to do in Winter, though, those winds sure can blow cold way out there.

• Like 1