IGNORED

Warnock

RedRoss

The biggest load of shit I've read in any publication for a very long time. Lazy, ill-informed, twisted, disrespectful journalism.

The only way this could happen is if Nige was to walk away. SL would then have to bury his grudge with NW, many fans would have to get onside, and NW would have to be willing to reduce the wage bill when he's made a career out of spending other people's money.

In other words, an article plucked from cloud cuckoo land. 

Edited by tin

Just now, Super said:

One of the best.

That’s why I’ve heard of him. 

TBH - I didn’t realise that the SUN was still in print. I’ve never ever bought a copy in my entire life. Used to see copies of it lying around at work but I never looked at it even tho back then they topless women one of the pages.

8 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Worth  a few £ in click bait though. Apart from a few , Henry winter , James Percy etc . The standard of journalism is shocking 

Don’t like Winter that much tbf, but Barney Ronay is incredible.  As is David Walsh. If you like cricket Gideon Haigh and Mike Atherton are fantastic. But great journalism/writing does stand out like a sore thumb these days, not the other way around. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lenred said:

Don’t like Winter that much tbf, but Barney Ronay is incredible.  As is David Walsh. If you like cricket Gideon Haigh and Mike Atherton are fantastic. But great journalism/writing does stand out like a sore thumb these days, not the other way around. 

So true unfortunately…………..:disapointed2se:

5 hours ago, the1stknowle said:

I would move instantly from team HappyClapClap-Lucky-to-Have-Steve to full on Lansdown-Out-lost-his-marbles-worst-thing-that-ever-happened-to-this-club.

Luckily, I reckon my home in Team HappyClapClap is pretty safe. Eff Charlie Wyett.

Luckily we don't have an Owner that does daft things on a whim..........................

I'm sure it's just a wind-up though.

8 hours ago, Stortz said:

Paging @BS4 on Tour......

Well that woke me up! Umm ... most promotions of any manager ever, guaranteed to get players competing, guaranteed to get a team challenging at the top end of the championship, he’s not a premier league manager, use him to get us up then say thanks and pay him off, his media persona is well rehearsed and designed to take both the limelight and pressure off his players, his teams are ‘streetwise’ not ‘cheats,’ away from football he’s a top bloke who thinks it’s hilarious that people fall for his media act, he actually has great respect for Mr Lansdown, our club and our fans, he’s always wanted to manage our club, and yes I have met him .... have I missed anything?!

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Flames 1

15 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well that woke me up! Umm ... most promotions of any manager ever, guaranteed to get players competing, guaranteed to get a team challenging at the top end of the championship, he’s not a premier league manager, use him to get us up then say thanks and pay him off, his media persona is well rehearsed and designed to take both the limelight and pressure off his players, his teams are ‘streetwise’ not ‘cheats,’ away from football he’s a top bloke who thinks it’s hilarious that people fall for his media act, he actually has great respect for Mr Lansdown, our club and our fans, he’s always wanted to manage our club, and yes I have met him .... have I missed anything?!

No, I think that's all of the usual claims made!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1

23 minutes ago, The Constant Rabbit said:

Who the hell would trust a Doctor that reads the Sun?

Plus Doctors who HAVE to add Doctor to everything are usually bell-ends. Trust me on this. ?

Whilst I agree with you that the doctor thing is embarrassing he’s a sports presenter from Bristol just thought I’d add it in the thread .

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Robbored said:

TBH - I didn’t realise that the SUN was still in print. I’ve never ever bought a copy in my entire life. Used to see copies of it lying around at work but I never looked at it even tho back then they topless women one of the pages.

So you still don’t know what a topless woman looks like?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

So you still don’t know what a topless woman looks like?

Great news paper in the 70s and I think the top selling news paper in the UK 1975. If it was not for page 3 I do not know what I would have done when I was in my teens.

Image result for samantha fox

16 hours ago, Robbored said:

Liar! 

• Hmmm 1

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Lineker is a journo? I thought he presented MotD.

First three are not national journalists and I thought Brian Granville was a professional rugby player.

Brian GLanville is arguably the finest football journalist of all time.  Very surprised you haven’t heard of him.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Brian GLanville is arguably the finest football journalist of all time.  Very surprised you haven’t heard of him.

Certainly one of my favourite ever journalists.

He was extremely knowledgeable, and never afraid to draw upon his European experiences, especially Italy, to broaden his articles.

The (mainly) rugby journalist Steve Jones was another.