IGNORED

Mason Greenwood

Fordy62

2 hours ago, Mihai said:

Yea, I did now. i don't know his voice at all but seems pretty bad. She doesn't look too scared though, but I let the profesionals decide what is this. If the police finds this story true, then Greenwood is a piece of ****. Mans hitting womens are retarded anyway.

Sometimes you have to defend yourself even against a woman these days but you don't hit her...you can do other things so nobody gets hurt.

"She doesn't look too scared though, .... "  Well, I'd bet my house that she looked bloody scared when it was actually happening.

By putting it on social media, he won't dare to do anything else to her, whereas if it was kept between her, him and the police - she probably wouldn't feel so safe, also a little bit of a time lapse waiting for the police intervention could be frightening for her.  I would want to name and shame the bastard as far and wide as I could - she's been very brave to speak out, and I hope he gets everything he deserves.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

How do i know that?

Because he was working for talk sport radio marcus.

Hardly a punishment.

you posted:

image.thumb.png.c8b79b3c3eaed958bd6171d17158f8a5.png

How do you know the police aren’t doing their job? How do you know it’s been reported to them? You’ve certainly no evidence to claim it’s been “ignored”

3 hours ago, Eddie Notgetinya said:

Moron 

I see why you & others would be angered and annoyed by TR’s comment and whilst it certainly isn’t the point of the thread and I don’t think this should be derailed to discuss policing, that whole saga - the whole case, the vigil and the handling of everything around it in the following days - did cause a significant loss of trust of the police and especially the MET amongst women in general. Whether it affected Harriet Robson we will never know and it’s not really our business, just wanted to point out that whilst it was probably inflammatorily phrased it’s not the most moronic comment… 

Anyway respond/quote me etc if you like but I won’t reply because like I said I wouldn’t want to derail the whole thing but I did think it was unfair that some folks didn’t seem to be able to get where that post was (maybe/probably) coming from. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

I didnt say they werent doing their job.

Your post said word for word “here is an example of the police not doing their job”

4 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Dont take my comments out of context please marcus.

Hmm it happened how many years ago?

Why on earth am i thinking no court case is forthcoming?

What planet is this bloke on?

Not having a pop at you fordy btw.

Ive spoken about one pacific incident.

What happened many years ago?

you’re aware you’re posting in a thread about Mason Greenwood right?

3 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Your post said word for word “here is an example of the police not doing their job”

What happened many years ago?

you’re aware you’re posting in a thread about Mason Greenwood right?

I can understand your confusion and I nearly bit, but then I re read and he’s referring to the incident between Stan Collymore & Ulrika. 

Thankfully the police attitude towards domestic abuse has dramatically changed. We just need society to be the same. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

I can understand your confusion and I nearly bit, but then I re read and he’s referring to the incident between Stan Collymore & Ulrika. 

Thankfully the police attitude towards domestic abuse has dramatically changed. We just need society to be the same. 

I think you might be right, not sure why Collymore was even brought up really.

Just don’t like the notion that “the police” don’t do their jobs. Got a lot of friends in various forces and they’re all good honest people who do the best they can in challenging circumstances. The odd wrong un doesn’t make them all bad - just like your comment about doctors, caretakers etc 

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Happened in Paris didn't it? French police have an unfortunately laissez faire approach to what we used to call "domestics".  Over here Collymore was prosecuted but found not guilty of assaulting his first wife.

1 minute ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Funny enough marcus yes i gathered that by the thread title.

I asked you what your point was, 3 messages ago.

Guessing you dont have 1 and your spoiling for a row

Was merely using a analogy.

I was rather hoping you would condemn stan.

My point was simply you made a comment - with not quote or context - that said “an example of the police not doing their job”.

Given this is a thread about Mason Greenwood and it’s only come to light to day, I was baffled how you had come to that conclusion.

Back on topic - the audio is absolutely horrific to be honest. 

And what's just as bad, is that I'm not surprised. People who get everything handed to them on a plate, aren't used to people saying NO to them, which is part of the problem.

Shes incredibly brave to come out and post the audio and images. Just think, how many times has this happened BEFORE, for her to have to set up a recording to catch him doing it. There's absolutely no way this is a one off, which is vile. 

Just because he kicks a bag of wind around earning obscene amounts of money for doing so, does not give him the right to impose himself on his partner or anyone else for that matter. 

Really hope he gets the book thrown at him if it's true. But as we've seen with other footballers who have committed crimes of similar ilk, they've found a way back into football. Football has no morals really. Especially if the rumours of Man Utd knowing about it previously are true. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

I didnt say they werent doing their job.

Dont take my comments out of context please marcus.

Hmm it happened how many years ago?

Why on earth am i thinking no court case is forthcoming?

What planet is this bloke on?

Not having a pop at you fordy btw.

Ive spoken about one pacific incident.

Try quoting people you are responding too like everyone else does. Makes it a lot easier 

18 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Conviction rates continue to be embarrassingly low though. Most rapists get away with it 

8 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Conviction rates continue to be embarrassingly low though. Most rapists get away with it 

It’s a very hard offence to prove. It mostly happens behind closed doors, without Cctv or witnesses and forensic evidence is largely quashed by the ‘it was consensual’ line. 

Our justice system is designed to protect the innocent and sadly, that’s probably to the detriment of persons who are raped. 

5 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Well. intresting, if he almost quote, bit with me on a internet forum, for discussing a case in the media.

Now we see the oppression of the system., to quote neil.

You got some solid people backing you here fordy, so il retire.

Nothing personal, like i said previously.

I think you misunderstand mate. I nearly bit when I thought you were suggesting the police weren’t doing their job in the greenwood matter. I didn’t bite because I was able to work out that you were referring to Collymore - it wasn’t the clearest thing in the world. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Most probably, nearly all. Very low rate of reporting (no doubt hindered further by spiking), and as you said, a very low conviction rate. Combine the two ...

1 hour ago, underover said:

I see why you & others would be angered and annoyed by TR’s comment and whilst it certainly isn’t the point of the thread and I don’t think this should be derailed to discuss policing, that whole saga - the whole case, the vigil and the handling of everything around it in the following days - did cause a significant loss of trust of the police and especially the MET amongst women in general. Whether it affected Harriet Robson we will never know and it’s not really our business, just wanted to point out that whilst it was probably inflammatorily phrased it’s not the most moronic comment… 

Anyway respond/quote me etc if you like but I won’t reply because like I said I wouldn’t want to derail the whole thing but I did think it was unfair that some folks didn’t seem to be able to get where that post was (maybe/probably) coming from. 

This. And agreed let's not derail the thread.

5 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I wonder how many more incidents of this nature will have to happen before professional football wakes up and realises it has a particular problem with this kind of thing.

Far too many incidents for such a small group of men. And we certainly don't get to hear about everything that goes on either. 

It's as if giving young people who haven't matured and are mollyculadded millions of pounds is a bad idea

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

The injuries sustained would be at a ABH level. But that’s not the offence he needs to be worried about. 

At this particular moment, given what we’ve seen (heard) it’s hard to see how he’s going to avoid a substantial stretch. 

The pictures doing the rounds show bleeding and rather nasty bruising that is GBH he's in a whole lots of trouble for that alone, I've litterally seen the pictures thats it, I'm not intrested in reading the comentry.   

The problem she might have though (Not a lawyer) by not  going direct to the police is this could predudice her case and it might not be prosecuatable which ever way you cut it thats a trip to a crown court. 

5 minutes ago, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

The pictures doing the rounds show bleeding and rather nasty bruising that is GBH he's in a whole lots of trouble for that alone, I've litterally seen the pictures thats it, I'm not intrested in reading the comentry.   

The problem she might have though (Not a lawyer) by not  going direct to the police is this could predudice her case and it might not be prosecuatable which ever way you cut it thats a trip to a crown court. 

Definitely not GBH . 

I'd be worried  about a rape charge if I was him though, whether it can be proven though as stated by other posters.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bris red said:

The photo’s were bad enough but the audio is sickening. Hopefully the little ***** ‘career’ is finished now. Deserves everything that comes his way.

If the audio is proven to be him then regardless of whether the CPS have enough to prosecute he has no place in football anyway.

• Like 2