IGNORED

Mason Greenwood

Fordy62

On 23/08/2023 at 10:44, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Time to move on.  No conviction; no proof; the club says they’re sure he didn’t do what he was accused of; the bloke has admitted he is far from perfect and has apologised.  What more do people want?  There are quite a few people who have been actually found guilty of reprehensible acts but who have been allowed to resume their chosen career (a murderer acting on Eastenders springs to mind).  I don’t know what really went on, but then it’s not for me to come to conclusions.  Let he who is without sin, etc. etc.

No proof? There's an audio file of him basically saying he intends to rape his partner. I'm sorry but if I heard that and he was with my daughter I'd be out for blood, as would any other sane father. 

I hope the blokes career is dead, it's what he deserves. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Spike said:

No proof? There's an audio file of him basically saying he intends to rape his partner. I'm sorry but if I heard that and he was with my daughter I'd be out for blood, as would any other sane father. 

I hope the blokes career is dead, it's what he deserves. 

45 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

They didn't want him away from the club did they? Their plan was to reintegrate him into their squad. Videos had even been filmed about it. 

It was only because of the huge backlash that they were forced to change their minds.

Yes definitely.

Pretty much  all set up to stay but for a last minute u turn.

10 minutes ago, BarnzFM said:

Why? It’s a pretty important topic.

It's getting tedious, watching people tare lumps out of each other.  It changes nothing if someone thinks he should be allowed to carry on with his job and someone else thinks he should be strung up.  

If the Spanish media in the next few days decide to take up his story he won't last long there so it's fairly irrelevant.  All the speculation by some is borderline weird.

On 23/08/2023 at 10:44, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Time to move on.  No conviction; no proof; the club says they’re sure he didn’t do what he was accused of; the bloke has admitted he is far from perfect and has apologised.  What more do people want?  There are quite a few people who have been actually found guilty of reprehensible acts but who have been allowed to resume their chosen career (a murderer acting on Eastenders springs to mind).  I don’t know what really went on, but then it’s not for me to come to conclusions.  Let he who is without sin, etc. etc.

If the club are sure he hasn’t done anything wrong, why are they getting rid of him?

Interested in peoples thoughts on what Bellingham " supposedly " said to Greenwood in last nights La Liga encounter. Unprofessional yes, but JB seems to be getting a lot of flack on social media, and a there seems to be a lot of support for MG, almost like people have forgotten the audios that came out.

1 minute ago, Colombo Robin said:

Interested in peoples thoughts on what Bellingham " supposedly " said to Greenwood in last nights La Liga encounter. Unprofessional yes, but JB seems to be getting a lot of flack on social media, and a there seems to be a lot of support for MG, almost like people have forgotten the audios that came out.

From what I've seen JB isn't getting hardly any.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Colombo Robin said:

I haven’t seen hardly any at all. People largely in support. As they should be. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I haven’t seen hardly any at all. People largely in support. As they should be. 

Most of the comments i just read are along the lines of " gone down in my estimation, totally disrespectful, should recieve a ban, Greenwood should come back to Manchester, etc...

I am reading Twitter from here in Spain however, dont know if that filters in more JB / Madrid haters. From Barcelona specifically so that might explain it.

Just surprised me the amount of support for GM i was reading. Seems his PR team did a decent job here!

Edited by Colombo Robin

14 minutes ago, Colombo Robin said:

Most of the comments i just read are along the lines of " gone down in my estimation, totally disrespectful, should recieve a ban, Greenwood should come back to Manchester, etc...

I am reading Twitter from here in Spain however, dont know if that filters in more JB / Madrid haters. From Barcelona specifically so that might explain it.

Just surprised me the amount of support for GM i was reading. Seems his PR team did a decent job here!

Again, it’s algorithm based. Like if you are a covid denier you will see a lot of people denying covid and if you aren’t you won’t 

14 minutes ago, Colombo Robin said:

Haven't Barca been linked with Greenwood recently too?

Could play a part as well- Barca fans wanting a player to join them are more likely to defend someone against a Madrid player.

• Admin
1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

Again, it’s algorithm based. Like if you are a covid denier you will see a lot of people denying covid and if you aren’t you won’t 

I'd like to know why tf my X algorithm shows me so much flat Earth bs then?!

I'm 100% a globie!

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Colombo Robin said:

Bellingham is a fantastic player and was raised right by his parents,Greenwood may have got away with it by money but I think we all know the truth so I would say it fair shout to the young man 

• Flames 1

I didn’t think I could think more of Jude Bellingham, but every time he goes on a pitch he goes up in my estimation. I know which of the two Id see as a role model, and if we can draw any conclusions, considering how integral Jude is to England, I think it’s a fair assumption that Greenwood is never touching international football again.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Just a side point, you don’t even need to be that. If you click on someone’s tweet and/or profile, you’ll see more of their content. I saw a flat earth posted and clicked through someone’s profile just out of curiosity how someone could be so stupid - I now regularly see their content on my “for you” timeline 🤦‍♂️

That’s also why there’s a flurry of these female football fans lately. Attention seeking hoping people will click through to their page and eventually see something that makes them interact!

And lastly Elon Musk’s tenure made a change that subscribers replies go to the top of the reply list - so it’s easy to get your content seen, and there’s a lot of bots about now.

Edited by MarcusX
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, MarcusX said:

Just a side point, you don’t even need to be that. If you click on someone’s tweet and/or profile, you’ll see more of their content. I saw a flat earth posted and clicked through someone’s profile just out of curiosity how someone could be so stupid - I now regularly see their content on my “for you” timeline 🤦‍♂️

That’s also why there’s a flurry of these female football fans lately. Attention seeking hoping people will click through to their page and eventually see something that makes them interact!

And lastly Elon Musk’s tenure made a change that subscribers replies go to the top of the reply list - so it’s easy to get your content seen, and there’s a lot of bots about now.

That’s why I only use “following”

10 hours ago, Davefevs said:

That’s why I only use “following”

Definitely an option, but then I’ve found lots of new city people to follow lately by using the “for you” and it’s useful for finding new content, lots of FPL accounts popping up for me now too as an example.