IGNORED

Game off ?

Rocking Red Cyril

I don't think so. The storm should've passed by late afternoon, perhaps sooner. I notice First have cancelled their services until 4pm, but lots of those (ie the 376 Mendip Explorer) are large double decker buses that have to pass over the mendip hills with no wind cover.

I would've thought by tomorrow it'll be absolutely fine for the inner city buses to run as normal. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I’d imagine Boro are already here?

I think that would be the only thing that would put it in doubt. Boro would have been scheduled to come down today, likely by flying. There’s a fair chance they’ve had to travel by other means, but as long as their coach has made its way down today, I think we’ll be fine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

At the moment nobody knows, there's no point in confusing people with personal if, buts and maybe's lets just be senisble and wait to see what tomorrow morning brings

No true, but they ought to make a decision sooner rather than leave it till the last minute. Boro fans would be pretty p*ssed off to get all the way down here to find out its off 

• Admin
3 minutes ago, westonred said:

No true, but they ought to make a decision sooner rather than leave it till the last minute. Boro fans would be pretty p*ssed off to get all the way down here to find out its off 

Games can get called off up to kick off. and is far too early to make a decision

The reason there is no announcement is because the the forecast is no worse at kick than we have played in before, the worst has passed already

The day anyone actually considers any travelling supporter is the day we win the Champions league

• Like 1